Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by KadeIsBeast27

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Got to be a better place to do all this stuff as the QandA pages of this site are.....not great.... enlighten me if you know someplace were we can gather, I also have a team speak server we can use. PM me!

Message 1961 of 2,347 (1,044 Views)

★★ Apprentice

https://teamspeak.com/en/

a voice chat channel you rent. I have it for I Racing, I'm a avid sim racer, been doing it a long time. Run in several leagues and currently the I Racing Division 7 Rally Cross points leader.

you can look up Patriot Racing or PSRL on Facebook for details and links to sim racing sites.  

Message 1962 of 2,347 (1,012 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Also I'm doing just about every bowl game on my dynasty files live on YouTube as well. Five down and a bunch to go.... my you tube channel is -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdflVU2d3YZrbcHShLjpJhQ?view_as=subscriber 

Message 1963 of 2,347 (995 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It's not letting me save my team Frown all I want to do is play NCAA for the new years. UGH

Message 1964 of 2,347 (918 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

"Sorry there was a problem saving. Please check your internet connection." I have tried multiple browsers and everything. Super annoying Frown

Message 1965 of 2,347 (918 Views)

★ Guide
EVERYONE

Before coming here to complain about it not saving, please READ the thread and you will know that it is EVERYONE'S problem. dont mean to be rude but geez
Message 1966 of 2,347 (898 Views)

★ Guide
@raiderman15 Ok, if your teambuilder works can you upload a video where you save a team.

To be clear, THERE IS NO PROBLEM DOWNLOADING TEAMS
The problem is in saving teams on http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#
If anybody can show me how to save on the actual site in order to then upload teams I will offer them 25 dollars paypal.
Message 1967 of 2,347 (894 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

My biggest worry is that they will fix the save issue, but we still wont be able to download/edit our teams. If EA just played their games then we wouldn't be having this problem.

** Teambuilder still down as of 1.1.2019 **

Message 1968 of 2,347 (834 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

-- You can download teams that were made previously to TeamBuilder going down. There's never been a problem with that. 

-- You can create teams on the Teambuilder website.

-- BUT YOU CANNOT SAVE THEM. This is EVERYONE'S problem. 

Message 1969 of 2,347 (865 Views)

★★★ Novice

If you look back to the first page of the thread where the "accepted solution" by Barry is pinned, you'll see that the post was edited on New Years Eve by an administrator (most likely him). If you were around when the login issue was fixed and the solution was edited for the first time to address the save issue, you'll notice it has since been reworded, and it still reassures us that it is currently being worked on. If anything, this should be a sign of optimism, and even though it took a month or so for someone to give us the slightest update, this should be considered one nonetheless. They're at least noticing this thread and I still believe in being patient.

Message 1970 of 2,347 (808 Views)