Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by jrthomas02HD

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
How long do we need to stay patient hitman? It's been 5 god damn months! And it's not even necessarily the time, it's the utter lack of communication from the EA mods. No updates anywhere. Nobody knows what the hell is going on.
Message 1941 of 2,347 (1,814 Views)

★ Apprentice

@XxXxRandoxXxXx wrote:
How long do we need to stay patient hitman? It's been 5 god damn months! And it's not even necessarily the time, it's the utter lack of communication from the EA mods. No updates anywhere. Nobody knows what the hell is going on.

I agree how hard is it to 30 seconds and send out a message 

Message 1942 of 2,347 (1,701 Views)

★ Guide
i love how when someone says something "mean" the mods remove their comments or ban them like @BAGUIOPH but they cant give us a freaking update..
Message 1943 of 2,347 (1,679 Views)

★★ Novice
I know that but when I try to search teams a box with Text here pops up
Message 1944 of 2,347 (1,524 Views)

Ncaa 14 teambuilder website won't save my custom team, how can I fix this?

★★★ Newbie

Teambuilder website for NCAA14 wont save my custom team. Im trying to play with my team I made but when I try to save my team it just sits there spinning its little green wheel. and nothing happens.

Message 1945 of 2,347 (1,239 Views)

Why is the EA TeamBuilder not saving?

★★ Newbie

I created a team in the EA TeamBuilder however it will not save. Why is this and what can I do to fix it?

Message 1946 of 2,347 (621 Views)

Re: Ncaa 14 teambuilder website won't save my custom team, how can I fix this?

★ Apprentice
That's is what is happening for everyone
Message 1947 of 2,347 (1,217 Views)

Re: Ncaa 14 teambuilder website won't save my custom team, how can I fix this?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Happy New year! JK [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 1948 of 2,347 (854 Views)

★ Novice

I just spent 2 total hours making my team and i hit save and it said my internet connection was down even though it wasn't. I tried 50 times before trying to do other things. I clicked my schools and I lost the tab. I tried to go back and it didn't work. Please fix the save issue. I know you aren't making much money or any at all from NCAA Football and Basketball but the community is still there. I just want to make a team and have fun in a dynasty this is my favorite game ever and I think it is many other people's favorite game also. 

Love,

Kevin

Message 1949 of 2,347 (712 Views)

★ Guide
We need to be patient, yet persistent. -Hitman
We need to show respect but to the devs, but show them that this is a problem that we will not allow to go away without being effectively answered. I ask you all to join me in messaging EA_barry whenever you get the chance. send him a @EA_Barry if you're feeling bored. When you've got the time, send him a long, strung-out message with your feelings. Join me, fellow NCAA players in reclaiming the promised land of saved teams!

please dont ban me
Message 1950 of 2,347 (703 Views)