★ Guide
Fixed
Message 1912 of 2,347 (1,036 Views)

Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

★ Guide
Message 1913 of 2,347 (1,033 Views)

★★ Apprentice

If you read the Reddit post closely you will see he says "ALL" meaning what he did was use the all in the PS3 Teambuilder search window to find a team he was looking for. You can search by user as everyone knows, or use the "ALL" to search the entire server. So, I believe his post to be misleading and he seems like a rookie that hasn't done much Teambuilder stuff. I'm not sure about anyone else but I have downloaded a bunch of teams in the past few weeks as we "all" should know this is as good as it is going to get. EA did exactly what they said they were going to do by bringing back the online dynasty site and the teambuilder site. All of my teams are still available for download but not editable as we know. I think it would be wise to get any team you might want saved so you have it, creating new teams is probably gone for good. I know what everyone is saying about "a third party company is working on it" and all that but it is highly unlikely that it will ever come back online. I believe that the making of new teams might interfere with the judge ruling as anyone could create a "likeness" and violate policy once again. EA Sports paid dearly for this mistake and probably wont allow any of us as users to do the same. You and I know that the lawsuit was a bunch of * created by sore losers that couldn't make it in the pro's. HOWEVER....EA isn't about to create another nightmare while I believe they are searching for a way to get another game on the market. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The market for a game of this caliber is so hot right now that it wouldn't be wise to muddy the water any more than it already is. In closing, simply download what you can and enjoy it until we have something else to work with. Use YouTube to look up teams you might want, tons of guys are still doing "live feeds" of dynasties and so on with real teams as well as made up teams or FCS teams. You have the ball first and ten at your own 20, its your call.  

Message 1914 of 2,347 (721 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yeah I’ve been downloading teams like a mad man, not as good as making it myself.
Message 1915 of 2,347 (1,116 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry, I appreciate y'all taking a look at this.  As you can tell the fanbase for this game is still quite active and passionate about their game.  Will you post on here when there are any updates?  Happy New Years!

Message 1916 of 2,347 (894 Views)

★★ Novice

how about the UGF pandas tho amirite

Message 1917 of 2,347 (718 Views)

★ Apprentice

Any word if this is ever going to be working again

Message 1918 of 2,347 (673 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
GO PANDAS! GO! started from the bottom, now were here.
Message 1919 of 2,347 (711 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So you're saying we can still play teambuilder, but only if we download already created teams? Because last time I went to import mine, it said none available so I tried to look for already created ones but there was no option to, only it again No Teams Available under my teams.

Message 1920 of 2,347 (821 Views)