Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by KingJudo

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Whoever is in charge of fixing teambuilder I am trying to save a team and it keeps telling me to choose my account then fails. I have tried with three different teams. Please fix this issue so the NCAA 14 community can create custom teams. Thank you

Message 1801 of 2,347 (608 Views)

★★★ Novice

PLEASE FIX TEAMBUILDER, ID LIKE TO SAVE A TEAM. GET IT TOGETHER EA. WE LOVE NCAA14 AND ALL THAT COMES WITH IT. 

Message 1802 of 2,347 (555 Views)

★★★ Novice

HOW CAN EXPEDITE THIS PROCESS? HOW SHOULD I TALK/COMPLAIN TO? THERE'S BEEN SOME TYPE OF PROBLEM WITH TEAM BUILDER FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER AT THIS POINT.

Message 1803 of 2,347 (553 Views)

★ Guide

@KingJudo @EA_Barry is usually a good source to go to.

Message 1804 of 2,347 (549 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This still doesnt work. Can you please give a update on how the progress is going for the save team issue?

thank you

Message 1805 of 2,347 (539 Views)

★ Guide
1,808 posts, not fixed. just a little teeny tiny bit STUPID if you ask me. just an opinion tho lol
Message 1806 of 2,347 (518 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks. We'll see. Just sent a message.

Message 1807 of 2,347 (516 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@KingJudo Just so you know, Barry is a man of few words. Typically giving updates to the group. Just keep it in mind of you don't hear from him until a bit later. And you're welcome.

Message 1808 of 2,347 (510 Views)

★★★ Novice

AS LONG AS THOSE FEW WORDS ARE, "ISSUE RESOLVED" ,  "PROBLEM FIXED". WOULD BE NICE 

Message 1809 of 2,347 (1,074 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@dantanker33 and anybody else with the idea that the server that holds the team info being down, I'm still able to download previously created teams. I'm on xbox and when I download a team I have zero problems with it. I download a team just as I would have a year ago. Don't trust anything an advisor says, it's plain to see through scrolling about 50 pages back or so just about everyone has a different answer from each advisor.

Message 1810 of 2,347 (1,173 Views)