by Brady1284

Original Post

Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

★ Guide
@dantanker33 then who's working on the game because its not EA
Message 1791 of 2,347 (1,577 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There is a third party company hired by EA working on the site. It’s not EA.

Message 1792 of 2,347 (1,533 Views)

Teambuilder not saving

★★★ Newbie

I can log in just fine, just after creating a new team and Click on Save School, just stays on the screen for a long time with a blue circle icon just going in circles.   

Message 1793 of 2,347 (1,250 Views)

★★ Guide

@dantanker33 I am happy to help you understand this and walk you through what you missed during the over 4 months we were working on getting answers with the log in issue that got fixed before the last few weeks of the now save issue.  The Teambuilder website uses Gaia Flash Framework, which shut down at the beginning of September, which coincided exactly with the Teambuilder sight going down.  It had nothing to do with the servers being down.  The people EA has working on the Teambuilder website had to recode the website, evidently during the recoding something happened with the saving system.  If the server was shut down for the Teambuilder website it would not even come up at all, it would in fact be just like the Teambuilder 13 website, which gives an error that the website cannot be found.  The Teambuilder 14 website is there and working, except for the save issue, the servers are up and running.

Message 1794 of 2,347 (1,299 Views)

Ncaa 14 teambuilder is not allowing me to save my created teams

★ Novice

When I was trying to create a team on ncaa 14 teambuilder it was not allowing me to save my team. the message that cam up was no inernet connection but i checked my connection and it was all set and I was logged in. 

Message 1795 of 2,347 (1,144 Views)

★★ Novice

Still not working, any news yet?

Message 1796 of 2,347 (1,114 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Barry, any update on the saves issue. We all thought here in the community that you guys totally abandoned us, its nice to see the website up, but doesn't mean much if we cant save and share our stuff. Please update us as soon as possible.

Message 1797 of 2,347 (1,032 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Merry Christmas everyone. It was a nice surprise to see that the TeamBuilder website is once again up and running! I had spoken with an advisor on Monday that hinted that the site would be up and running again shortly. I definitely agree with you guys that the save servers will be up, we just don't know when. It would make no sense for EA to restore the website only to shut down the servers immediately afterward. Instead of waiting patiently again, as many of us have done since July, for the save servers to load to create your teams, simply make the team and take PC screenshots as you work to save your progress. That way you won't have to wait anymore! And your momentary ideas can be preserved until the save feature is finally restored.

Message 1798 of 2,347 (798 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hopefully they can have the save good by New Years! 

Message 1799 of 2,347 (867 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm losing hope. This is beyond ridiculous at this point

Message 1800 of 2,347 (718 Views)