Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by KadeIsBeast27

Original Post

★ Guide
Just talked to the advisors... the servers are down and are not coming back up that’s why we can’t save
Message 1771 of 2,347 (1,288 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

What a shame. If this holds to be true, EA has lost an annual customer of over 15 years.

Message 1772 of 2,347 (1,271 Views)

★ Guide
let's think logically for a second, why would they take all that time even bothering to fix part of it to just shut down the servers? The advisers you guys are talking to don't know anything and didn't someone say it wasn't even EA working on this but it was another company?
Message 1773 of 2,347 (1,195 Views)

★ Guide

Watch this be some weird Christmas surprise that EA does for some reason. @KadeIsBeast27 I do believe that some other company is working on it (EA moght be short staffed so they need another company to do it)

Message 1774 of 2,347 (1,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just tried making my first ever team. i usually just played dynasty with small schools. very sad to see this bad news.

Message 1775 of 2,347 (1,021 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
any update
Message 1776 of 2,347 (789 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

For those of you who are new here to this thread, the servers for NCAA 14 are up and running, the Teambuilder website is up and running, EA is collaberating with a 3rd party company to fix the save issue. It is being worked on and @EA_Barry will update us on this thread when there is something to share.  It took them over 4 months to fix the log in issue.  The save issue is now on it's second week.  Please be patient with the rest of us.  EA would not spend four months fixing the log in issue just to shut it down after two weeks of the save issue.  That would be like Ricky Bobby running 498 laps to work his way from last place to first place, then quitting the race at lap 499 on turn 3 because it would cost him to much to pay the pit crew. 

Message 1777 of 2,347 (786 Views)

★ Guide
I’m sorry to burst your bubble but the site is never coming back up multiple advisors have told me this not just one.
Message 1778 of 2,347 (782 Views)

★★ Guide

@dantanker33, I hope you go back and read the whole thread from the beginning.  You would find that as @BAGUIOPH@AlfaTitanAlf, and others including myself were actually trying to get accurate information, others were saying from the start exactly what you are saying now, but guess what?  The log in issue got fixed, despite all the naysayers.  But that led to the save issue, which is being worked on.  So forgive me for trusting the people I have learned to trust after over 5 months doing this.

Message 1779 of 2,347 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

An actual update from Barry and EA would be useful, rather than letting all the hyperbole run wild in this thread. It’s been two weeks since he said rhey’re Working on it. A quick pop in and status update wouldn’t hurt or be any time out of his day. Give us a bone to help the customer out.

Message 1780 of 2,347 (1,398 Views)