Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by hitman33dp

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@kadelsbeast

don't mean to be a downer. but the logo on the BMS helmet from the show is jus the goat, with an orange one on the fields. other than that, its perfect.
Message 1711 of 2,347 (1,053 Views)

★★ Guide

Why is that we all get along great as a community and share info and talk nice about NCAA 14 Teambuilder, then about every 25-30 pages someone that has never posted on here before chimes in to explain "how forums work"?  It drives me nuts.  But it also amuses me that at least one of those people complaining is now frequently posting logos and unis!  LMAO

Message 1712 of 2,347 (1,006 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

[Removed unkind comment - CM]

whatever the huskers had an amazing come back after being down 2 sets to 0 and are now going to the WVolleyball championship against Stanford and the Chiefs lost after the refs handed the chargers the game can't wait for teambuilder to be back up so I can replace a while conference with teams I made and play as probably the heavily edited Kansas City Wolves I might change their logo and colors but I'd also probably still make my original ones saying they were the first team I ever made

Message 1713 of 2,347 (1,003 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@AlfaTitanAlf GBR!  It was an awesome come back.  Two teams with the most wins in college VB history to meet again.  John Cook is greatest VB coach ever.  

I'm trying to decide on which logo to go with for my Elba Tech Skunks team I am going to be making.  The first one is a barrowed logo, the second one I made.

Message 1714 of 2,347 (959 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@XxXxRandoxXxXx I feel you man.. At this point I don't know if I should start a dynasty with an 1 start team to build a team, since I really want to use a teambuilder team for this...

Guess it doesn't matter since I'm leaving the country tomorrow Frown Hopefully its up when I'm back home for the holidays 

Message 1715 of 2,347 (920 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I don’t imagine they have more than one or two people actually working on this, it is an almost 6 year old game after all, as someone had stated a few pages back definitely not high up on their totem pole (bc it doesn’t make them money like ultimate team does no doubt). Best to hold off any excitement for it coming back as it’ll probably take a while.

Message 1716 of 2,347 (906 Views)

★★ Apprentice

anyone hear from BAGUIOPH recently? 

Message 1717 of 2,347 (886 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

[Discussing moderation is not allowed on AHQ]

Message 1718 of 2,347 (725 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice