Original Post

Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

★ Guide

@TheKennyHunter @BVoeg 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Message 1701 of 2,347 (815 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

While you're looking up words on dictionary.com, you should look up what the word particular means. Anyway, your opinions are "totally valid" and all but they don't change the facts. 

Anyway, I get it. You don't understand how forums work. You don't have to keep demonstrating it to me. You have fun posting whatever you want, I'm not going to further clutter this responding to you 🙄

Message 1702 of 2,347 (804 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@BVoeg I didn’t need to look it up because I already knew what it meant. However, you seemed to require a reminder.

Message 1703 of 2,347 (796 Views)

★ Guide

@BVoeg Did you not read my post at all? I literally explained why people post here. And why are you so mad that people post there uniforms here. Is it taking attention away from some random thread that you like, so you came and tried to make everyone feel bad about sharing something that they like? I'm failing to understand what makes you so angry at a group of people wanting to share something with each other and trying to get a good amount of responses to make it better. I just don't understand.

Message 1704 of 2,347 (790 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@BVoeg A forum is merely a place of discussion. Civil discourse, as the majority of this community displayed prior to your arrival, takes a natural course. The natural course led to the sharing of uniforms because we are a community. We want everyone to see our work! Forums are not a place for an official announcement. That’ll happen on Twitter. This is exactly what a forum is.

Message 1705 of 2,347 (785 Views)

★ Guide

@TheKennyHunter I couldn't have said it better myself 

@BVoeg

Message 1706 of 2,347 (778 Views)

★ Guide

It wouldn't be an internet forum without one:

2013_02_10_ab_InternetTro_53bb6.jpg

Message 1707 of 2,347 (748 Views)

★ Guide

@29thcleric @BVoeg 🤭😂

Message 1708 of 2,347 (746 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Ugh. It's not gonna come up this week is it. 2 months ago I got the urge to start up another dynasty. Got on teambuilder and found out that it wasn't working. So I decided to wait till it was fixed. So I waited, and waited, and waited...finally I decided it just wasnt coming back and started one with Tulane.

Literally 2 days later the site came back on but we couldn't save. I decided to stop that dynasty because teambuilder was back! Now they just had to fix the save problem. Here we are, 10 days later and we still have no fix and no answers as to what's going on. I'm glad EA is working on this, but it's been extremely frustrating these last few months with the lack of information being given out to the players. I cant fully commit to a Tulane dynasty when I know any day now I would just drop it if teambuilder comes back. I just want to start my damn dynasty. So annoying.
Message 1709 of 2,347 (1,260 Views)

★ Guide

@XxXxRandoxXxXx I understand your pain. I always want to start a dynasty but everyone I start doesn't feel authentic. So I end up deleting them.

Message 1710 of 2,347 (1,185 Views)