Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by PapaPanda88888

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

I think we should just be glad to have the site back and not asking for new stuff. I highly doubt they’re gonna add new stuff to a 5 year old game but maybe they’re asking for input for a new game

Message 1671 of 2,347 (966 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Here I sit, all broken hearted.
I got really excited when Teambuilder started.
It logged right in this time without a hitch.
After a few months it was finally fixed!
So many countless nights, all filled with boredom.
I've got better things to do than checking the forum.
I still couldn't believe it, Ea really came through?
But then I tried to save, and indeed, it was too good to be true.

Message 1672 of 2,347 (916 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sorry to be the Debbie Downer but They are not going to add new features. Some

of y’all are dreaming. We can’t even get the site to functionally work and y’all are asking for new features... I’m not sure they added any from 2013 to 2014, much less 5 years after the game is out of production.

I’d be shocked if we just get site to work again. It’s been 8 business days and they haven’t updated squat. I highly doubt this is resolved anytime soon and I’d love to eat crow on this.This issue is on the bottom of their totem pole, unfortunately.

Is the server even working for NCAA? If not, then we are screwed. 

I wish we knew the conpany working on the sote for EA so we couple out some heat in them and blow them up with status updates... as of now, they are just chilling in the shadows and having advisors say they’re working on it. No one knows what’s going on.

Message 1673 of 2,347 (906 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah I have to agree. As much fun as new features would be, what's their use if the sites aren't up and running? NCAA 14 is still a really fun game and if the site gets back up and running, I don't really care about new features, just get the site working. 

Message 1674 of 2,347 (879 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I definitely agree. I thought they wouldn't be adding new stuff, but when I was talking with the advisors, I originally was just trying to get them to tell the team to fix the site. Near the end of our chat, they actually ASKED me if there were anything that other gamers want added. 

Message 1675 of 2,347 (771 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The servers for NCAA 14 still work. I can still download some teams I had from before off Teambuilder. I would love to be able to designate a team as a Nike/UA/Adidas school and have them put the logos in the ncessary spots for that, but at this point, I'll just take being able to save my team.

Message 1676 of 2,347 (672 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Probably just their generic end of call question to the customer. Or to change the subject and get you excited rather than leave you pissed about the one resolution we all here want... to use the website for its intended use. 

Message 1677 of 2,347 (670 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can login but it says the only option for persona is a PS3 account called WhereDidNB1go, anyone else have this issue too?

Message 1678 of 2,347 (588 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

One of the adivisors I talked to either really cared about the game or was really trying to get rid of me LOL. She called my suggestions beautiful and seemed to really care about me and my suggestions and issues. Real or not it really made me happy.

Message 1679 of 2,347 (913 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Status check?

Message 1680 of 2,347 (769 Views)