Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by ResetApocalypse

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Oh, btw EA, porting NCAA 14 over to the Nintendo Switch would probably make you some money.  I would personally buy a copy specifically for our Switch so I could take it with me while traveling.  

Message 1171 of 2,347 (941 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

i actually prefer the ps4/ps3 controllers better than the xbox, i only use the ps3 i dont have a xbox 360 i gave it to my nephew

Message 1172 of 2,347 (880 Views)

★★★★ Guide
with that being said im leaning towards a xbox one instead because i dont like the reviews of the ps4
Message 1173 of 2,347 (876 Views)

★★★★ Guide
it will be awhlie tho i have save for none maybe i will know when i get enough money saved up
Message 1174 of 2,347 (868 Views)

★ Guide
@hitman33dp33 @BAGUIOPH I hate to say it, but they can't port the game. That's just reality. EA cannot sell the game, so they can't make it backwards compatible. Effectively, they can't really access the game in the way they could do stuff with Madden 14. That's why there is no NCAA 15, it's not EA's fault.
Message 1175 of 2,347 (825 Views)

Re: NCAA 14 TeamBuilder wont save my team

Community Manager

Hey @coaxumjustin @carsonva I moved your post over to this thread as it's related.

The team is aware of an issue where the schools aren't saving and looking into it. We'll update the thread as we have more information made available to us. 

Thanks,

Blueberry.png
Message 1176 of 2,347 (800 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@bmgoatsmascot i dont want a ps4 or xbox1 for ncaafootball, well if they do its a plus there other games i want to play but they are on both systems
Message 1177 of 2,347 (771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone have a the same problem I have when I go into ncaa football 14 it says connecting to ea servers, but never does and just sits there??? If anyone knows how to fix it please let me know.

Message 1178 of 2,347 (580 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I just tried mine today and it's still saying invalid credentials. What is everyone else doing for their's to work? 

Message 1179 of 2,347 (566 Views)

★★★★ Guide
just logging in like normal
Message 1180 of 2,347 (959 Views)