Original Post

Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Seems to be a theme here LOL

Message 1161 of 2,347 (879 Views)

★★ Novice

It seems to be working for some people but not all.  My friend is using it but i can't log in.  he got my hopes up.

Message 1162 of 2,347 (1,325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@BAGUIOPH Ive read a couple of articles because i dont have either because my oler brother bought my old one and he brought it to college with hm this school year but im hoping for an Xbox 1 for my birthday/christmas cause theyre close together on which is better and I think the ps4 is technically the better system but if you have a 360 the get an Xbox 1 and if you have a Ps3 which i think you do if I remember right then get a Ps4 im asking for an Xbox 1 personally because im used to it

Screenshot 2018-12-06 at 10.20.04 AM.pngaw yeah

Message 1163 of 2,347 (1,190 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem you guys are, not able to make a team once i painstakingly change every detail. PLEASE FIX THIS.

Message 1164 of 2,347 (1,166 Views)

★★★★ Guide
i read the ps4 runs hot and is very loud
Message 1165 of 2,347 (1,154 Views)

★★★★ Guide
i had a xbox 360 and a ps3 i like them both but i gave my xbox 360 to my nephew
Message 1166 of 2,347 (1,150 Views)

★ Guide
@Archerlogan Your problems regarding logging should be solved. If you can't, it's most likely a problem on your end at this point.
Message 1167 of 2,347 (1,043 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Lmao I have like 5 tabs open with different teams just waiting for the save thing to be fixed. Just a suggestion, if you're going to attempt a save do it on a template team not on one you've worked on. The servers might crash again but it's a better chance then entirely losing your work
Message 1168 of 2,347 (1,036 Views)

★★★★ Guide
i just tried not saving yet
Message 1169 of 2,347 (939 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If you are planning on only playing NCAA 14 for the most part, then I would personally just stick with the 360.  Even if they make is backwards compatible, it won't change the graphics.

IMO it really depends on what games you like.  The games that are available on both systems play and look pretty much exactly the same on both systems.  Which brings it down to the matter of what exclusives you like.  I started with the original Xbox because I was one of the nerds that had waited for Halo for years, then waited in line at midnight at EB Games in the mall on launch night for the new Xbox system and Halo.  Gears of War, Forza, Titanfall, etc.. PS4 has God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, the new Spiderman game looks good, etc..   The thing I enjoy the most from my XB1 though is that I can play multiplayer between our two XB1's with my sons with my Windows 10 PC, we play multiplayer Minecraft a lot like that.  Also IMO, the XB1 controller is the best and most comfortable controller ever made, evidenced by Sony researching the posibility of changing their own controller to replicate the XB1 controller, as Nintendo already did with the new Pro controller for the Switch.

Message 1170 of 2,347 (1,018 Views)