Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by BAGUIOPH

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
i was just messing with teambuilder to keep make adjustments to my team i am creating,i wish we could choose another different logo i mean create one ourself for the midfield logo, i also wish we can have more logos to add to our uniform than just 2
Message 1151 of 2,347 (736 Views)

★★★★ Guide
but im glad to see that we can have different logos on each side of the helmet, i forgot you can do that, but than it goes back we need more logo options
Message 1152 of 2,347 (998 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
it so awesome to get back to the teambuilder website I have already started creating some logos and team names can't wait to be able to save them and upload them to the Xbox or PS3
Message 1153 of 2,347 (1,082 Views)

★★★ Novice

How do I login with an Xbox 360 or PS3 Web Persona? @EA_Barry

Message 1154 of 2,347 (989 Views)

★★ Novice

r all the teams deleted cuz all mine are not showing up

Message 1155 of 2,347 (984 Views)

★★ Guide

@BAGUIOPH, I rather have backwards compatibility than more logos at this point.  Especially since my main 360 just died, now have to rely on my backup original 4 GB 360.  Wish I could play NCAA 14 on my one of our two Xbox 1's.  I would actually buy a second copy just to be able to play the game with my sons over Xbox Live.  

Message 1156 of 2,347 (978 Views)

★★★★ Guide
i need to buy a xbox one i never had a xbox one or ps4 because ncaa isnt on the system so i didnt bother just for lousy madden and i just play mainly sports games
Message 1157 of 2,347 (925 Views)

★★★★ Guide
is the xbox one or ps4 better
Message 1158 of 2,347 (921 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry Is it possible that we can get a timeframe on the teambuilder website being fixed?  Not a guarantee but at least an estimation.  I just spent a lot of money buying a brand new copy and I would really like to create a custom team (My issue is the same as the guy who sent you the screenshot and Web vs. Xbox persona makes no difference)

Message 1159 of 2,347 (892 Views)

Community Manager

@TypingTyler

No timeframe for this is currently available.

barry.png
Message 1160 of 2,347 (909 Views)