Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by BAGUIOPH

Original Post

Re: Can't access EA Teambuilder

★★ Apprentice

Even though its not completely fixed im just happy the Admins are actively communicating with us.

Message 1141 of 2,347 (1,173 Views)

★★★ Novice

@BAGUIOPH Man, I've been keeping up with this thread since it was only 6 pages and now it's almost 115. I've read everything you've posted and I am incredibly grateful for everything you've done to stay on top of this. Never posted here before but just wanted you to know that you and a handful of others constantly reaching out to EA is why the problem is getting fixed. Hopefully this save issue will be resolved soon and we can all get back to playing our favorite game. Thanks again.

Message 1142 of 2,347 (1,427 Views)

Re: NCAA 14 TeamBuilder wont save my team

★★★★ Novice

me too, I can do all the creation stuff and log into my game and into team builder on the internet, but for some reason when it click save school, it tells me I'm not connected to the internet, which is obviously a lie because i needed internet to create the school to begin with

Message 1143 of 2,347 (830 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

if any one is interested as well some of you know i have leukemia, well here is a picture of my nurse and my future wife i already call her wife, [Image removed - we do not really want any real images of people here on AHQ, regardless of context - Admin.]

Message 1144 of 2,347 (1,398 Views)

★★ Novice
is this issue still being worked on?
Message 1145 of 2,347 (1,328 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@youmadbro1181 The pinned post at the beginning of the forum says that they are currently looking into the save issue
Message 1146 of 2,347 (1,309 Views)

★★★★ Guide
yes the save issue well be fix, they just known about it today give it some time,they need to take time so they can do it right
Message 1147 of 2,347 (1,255 Views)

★★ Guide

@BAGUIOPH Good choice for your wife!  Beautiful and smart.  BTW, I was happy I was able to log in to Teambuilder and able to post with this account on here again in the same day!  EA Barry has already communicated with us about the save issue and @AlfaTitanAlf gave Barry a screenshot of what the save error is showing, so yes, they are aware of the save issue and are working on it.  Thank you for the communication @EA_Barry

Message 1148 of 2,347 (1,176 Views)

★★ Guide

Shout out to Goldglover9

https://youtu.be/4bwMl5QqpDU

Message 1149 of 2,347 (1,120 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
@hitman she likes nba basketball, she will watch football with me im trying to get her to like college football better lol
Message 1150 of 2,347 (694 Views)