Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by Stanimal032

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
i agree we need to wait i got the info before barry made the comment yesterday morning
Message 1111 of 2,347 (963 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@poteetoscar21 there should be a link in the message that you’re using a web persona that can explain to you how to get on your Xbox or ps account. But, I believe you have to make an EA account with the same email address.

Message 1112 of 2,347 (1,205 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have the same question
Message 1113 of 2,347 (1,204 Views)

★ Apprentice

When I click on the link to show me how to use an Xbox360 persona it just sends me to https://www.ea.com/forums which doesn't look like it has any info on NCAA 14

Message 1114 of 2,347 (1,194 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry There are also no existing teams being displayed

Message 1115 of 2,347 (1,191 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Okay well go to where you create an Origin/EA account and sign in with the exact same email and password as your console account. @MatthewCV27 @poteetoscar21

Message 1116 of 2,347 (1,184 Views)

★★ Novice

The site still currently does not let me view most recent, popular, search for teams, or save a new team i have created. I've been trying to give Wichita State a team for 14 hours now

Message 1117 of 2,347 (1,122 Views)

★ Guide

I've been hard on EA over the years but I have to give them props for working on a game that does not bring in anymore revenue for them.  And to all those on here that are saying just wait for Gridiron Champions, I say this.  It is not just college football that makes NCAA 14 so great, it is the absolute best engine for the touch and feel of football that blows away any football game on the current consoles,  so I will wait unt this game is fixed and will be skeptical when Gridiron Champions is released   

Message 1118 of 2,347 (1,085 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@xChugs24xif you're on PS3 I have a Wichita State team you can download @Stanimal032

Message 1119 of 2,347 (1,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@TheKennyHunter what console account tho? what do i have to do?

Message 1120 of 2,347 (893 Views)