Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by hitman33dp33

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Cant' save still and can't remove background from custom logo.  But getting closer!  Keep up the good work EA.

Message 1041 of 2,347 (577 Views)

★★★★ Guide
there going to fix it, but a new company took teambuilder over part of it,Charlotte Hazel
Thank you so much for waiting Clyde. I was able to checked that It is a known issue and I do apologize for this inconvenience. Just want to inform you that this site isn't actually ran entirely by EA its ran with collaboration with another company to which were working with on fixing. This will definitely fixed as soon as possible. We are improving our game to make sure we will give amazing gaming experience to every players and to lessen the issues with the game in the future. I assured you this gonna be resolve as soon as we can.
Message 1042 of 2,347 (570 Views)

★★★★ Guide
i can remove the background i just cant save
Message 1043 of 2,347 (555 Views)

★ Guide

I play on Xbox 360 and I'm pretty sure I know where to find the downloads but how do I make a custom roster on Teambuilder do I have to change every player or can I upload it or something and also on the download forum thing I couldn't just find a list of the players stats so would I have to download it and then click on every player to see their stats and do all 70 players or however many there is

Message 1044 of 2,347 (539 Views)

★★★★ Guide
i believe you have to change every player on teambuilder i am waiting to do that when it saves ,its to much wiork to get lost
Message 1045 of 2,347 (523 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just made one of the many teams I want to create, but just can't save it.  It is nice neing able to actually play around with Teambuilder tho.  I still can't remove the backgrounds tho.  I have tried probably 100 times in the last few hours to remove the background of my custom logo.

Message 1046 of 2,347 (459 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Update - yes I can! It's back! Thank you everyone at EA for making this happen. It took a while, but our voices were heard.

Message 1047 of 2,347 (454 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Wait is teambuilder back up?

Message 1048 of 2,347 (644 Views)

★★★ Novice
Don't get to excited. Cant save anything yet.
Message 1049 of 2,347 (643 Views)

★★★★ Guide
mine just started to save but it said cant save because of my internet connection,that strange my internet is working
Message 1050 of 2,347 (640 Views)