Re: [Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by BAGUIOPH

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

What a joke.

Only EA would have customer service reps completely making stuff up on an issue and then have the nerve to scold the community for being critical of how they've handled something.

You don't get to be upset when people are irritated about being lied to. If you don't know when it will be back, don't have customer service reps telling people it should be up in a week. This website has been down for 3+ months now and we've been told it will be fixed multiple times only to have that timeline come and go with nothing happening.

This company is crashing and burning and it's pretty funny because they literally don't seem to care. Not one more cent of my money will be spent on an EA video game after the disaster that has been Madden 19 and the removal of a website that still has a huge following and the blatant lies to the fanbase as to when it will return.

Message 931 of 2,347 (1,118 Views)

★★★★ Guide
actually i believe the advisors than i do the cm,they already said whats going on that the website is being recoded, why they have that answer and the cm dont i dk since they say they no more what joke
Message 932 of 2,347 (1,110 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I still say they're pulling our strings. I'll believe this website is ever coming back the day it does and no sooner. Until then, I'm not buying it.

Message 933 of 2,347 (1,106 Views)

★★★★ Guide
at the very least they are lot nicer than the cm and they do try and find the answer at least they do that
Message 934 of 2,347 (1,107 Views)

★ Guide
stop going against ea and just be patient, the cm probably knows more than the advisers because like the dude said, NCAA 14 is 5 almost 6 years old and they don't have a adviser team anymore, so the ads are probably pulling stuff from their @mkons and don't know whats going on
Message 935 of 2,347 (1,002 Views)

★★★★ Guide
the cm isnt ea, if they want to be taken seriously they will get us a answer its been 4 months, do we have to wait for any 4 months
Message 936 of 2,347 (944 Views)

★ Guide
Again, I respect your work but the cm is the best chance we have. As we know, the adivsors don't have a clue what they're taking about, in part because EA doesn't actually keep tabs on them and doesnt give them info.

As you may have noticed from there lack of overall english ability, EA runs an outsource customer service program. As a result, they won't know * in regards to this problem, on a game thats 4 years old. I know it sucks but there's truly no point in wasting our own time with advisors who went as far as suggesting a new game.

Just because they claim they are a "fellow gamer" doesn't mean jack. I'd bet you a copy of NCAA14 that the ones who say they've played haven't. All in all, the unfortunate reality we will have to live with is that we are working with a company that devolved from that which brought us our favorite CFB game to one that won't work on supporting one of it's best features.
Message 937 of 2,347 (824 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It is their job as a company to communicate a known issue to their customer service team and let them know how to properly handle questions regarding that issue.

The fact that they have dropped the ball on this isn't something to overlook and say "Well it's not their fault." It is. It is their fault. It's a poorly run company from the top down. Anything else is an excuse.

Message 938 of 2,347 (1,238 Views)

★★★★ Guide
i might as well say it, its not going to sit well if barry comes and announce it shut down,that better not even happen
Message 939 of 2,347 (1,208 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Ericlh0901... Lol !!! "Hey, Bob, are we going to do anything about Teambuilder? "No"... "Ok, thanks Bob"...Lol !.... I agree, it sounds like it should be as simple as that ! ... EA Barry & Roger keep saying their "investigating" it, like their investigating a homicide or something... Lol !!!
Message 940 of 2,347 (1,053 Views)