by tankboygoesboom

Original Post

Re: NCAA TeamBuilder Still Cheating Customers

★★★★★ Apprentice

#EAmemes

Message 881 of 2,347 (577 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Am I the only person who realizes that the game won’t let you buy the uniform packs in the store I’ve always wanted to buy them but it never gives me the option it just says cancel as the only option to click 

Message 882 of 2,347 (545 Views)

★ Guide
@tankboygoesboom Yea I have a 360 and I can’t get any of them anymore. I wanted to find a way to get them but I can’t figure it out
Message 883 of 2,347 (541 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yea I really want uniform packs 5,6,8,9 cause of Oregon, Texas, Fresno state, texas tech
But it won’t allow me to buy them
Message 884 of 2,347 (533 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Oh and Texas A&M
Message 885 of 2,347 (532 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
So baguioph they are resetting the website if so can you let me know when the get it back up and running so I can get back on the website
Message 886 of 2,347 (510 Views)

★ Guide
I don’t even have the free one I was deployed and by the time I got back I couldn’t get it
Message 887 of 2,347 (511 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Wait so they are getting set back up baguioph? Can you let me know the time it will be back up when you get it?

Message 888 of 2,347 (510 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
So baguioph they are resetting the website if so can you let me know when they tell you the time it will be back up so I can hop back on?
Message 889 of 2,347 (503 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you for your service my dad served 20 years in the army I was lucky enough to have him back to get the game(he’s still here thank the lord) and I got the free one just wasn’t able to get the extras because I never felt like asking him for stuff cause I was scared to😂 but know I don’t mind
Message 890 of 2,347 (1,356 Views)