Re: NCAA football 14 team builder won't let me log in

by tankboygoesboom

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
the advisor told me to post this here,Dibhanshu
I will not be able to provide you any fixed timeline but let me assure you that team is working on it and it will get resolved very soon. Also Thank you for your feedback. While I share this information with my team, I request you to also post this on our official forums page here "https://www.ea.com/forums
" . It is one of the best ways to help us make an improvement in the game
Message 761 of 2,347 (512 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

If they do update the Teambuilder I want to see all kinds of NEW stuff like helmets maybe some matte helmet or chrome New Jersey designs and much more and y’all said we would bet info this week and this week is THANKSGIVING they could be giving thanks back to all the people who have been like this gam like us who have been there since day one

Message 762 of 2,347 (391 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Or I would like to see a update in the game but I don’t think that will happen tho if it does that would be awesome I just hope they keep this game alive for us and not end it

Message 763 of 2,347 (383 Views)

★ Guide
I don't care about an update I just want to be able to create a team, whether it;s on the old teambuilder template.
Message 764 of 2,347 (374 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So do I but like think about they could update the game or there just updating Teambuilder for us to give us MORE options to be able to create uniforms there are today

Message 765 of 2,347 (366 Views)

★★★★ Guide
the guy i talked to said probaly, to me that means maybe
Message 766 of 2,347 (352 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just want teambuilder back. I highly doubt they are going to add much and I am quite certain they will not be doing any kind of update to the actual game since it hasn't had a team working on it in a while. 

I'm still skeptical. Been hearing the same "it will be up soon" for weeks now. I contacted support and "Mary" said to try changing my password to one that didn't have special characters, so I don't think they have a damn clue what's going on and they've been even worse about communicating with support on the issue.

Message 767 of 2,347 (334 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Message 768 of 2,347 (322 Views)

★ Guide
We haven't seen any updates or any tweets. I think the real maybe is if we will ever see teambuilder back up. It's probably pretty low chances considering EA's * practices.
Message 769 of 2,347 (321 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@bmsgoatsmascotit's so frustrating. EA can't even get what the community is asking for in Madden 19 right. I don't see them going out of their way to fix teambuilder at this point.

My honest opinion? It's done and they've instructed support to just give people the run around. There's zero consistency between answers, there's no timeline on which it can be fixed, and there's no specifics available. Everything is extremely vague and I believe that's by design. I'm just mad I didn't have a heads up and 2-3 weeks so I could make and download every team I could ever hope to use before the site crashed.

Message 770 of 2,347 (310 Views)