by oshkoshbegosh

Original Post

Re: NCAA football 14 team builder won't let me log in

★★★★ Guide

maybe there upgrading it now like it was said buy a coulpe of advisors

Message 681 of 2,347 (643 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Been following this thread for awhile as well. The first and one of the few games I made an EA account was for this game. Of that, one of the reasons I ever got into football games in general was the creativity of fostering a no name fake college and growing your own legends of the gridiron. Hope they bring back being able to make teams. The Scranton Stranglers or an Arlen Community College team I tell ya what.

Message 682 of 2,347 (615 Views)

★★★★ Guide
well here we are going into 4 months with no teambuilder back up or no information about it. tomorrow is already friday and next week is thanksgiving hoildays.they need to fixed teambuilder very quicky before its almost christmas and new years tha it will be year. my point is ea needs to quit stalling and hope this goes away it wont, as bad as not having teambuilder is worst having a company that dont listen to there fans or at least explain things. i have no doubt ea dont care about us they just want money, well find charge us for teambuilder bring it back online . this is very sad i guess rant is over
Message 683 of 2,347 (568 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@29thcleric wrote:

When Teambuilder was up and running I could not login for over a month and EA could never figure out the problem.  Then it occurred to me that I had updated my EA password and it had a character # in the password and not just letters and numbers.  Teambuilder was created during a time that characters in passwords were not used, so I changed my password back to just letters and numbers and could then login.  I bet something that EA has done on their end is not compatible with the old system that teambuilder uses. 

I was just go back and reading through some of the posts on this thread.  I have  to wonder if @29thcleric is on to something here?

Message 684 of 2,347 (497 Views)

★★★★ Guide
this is what i just got,It looks like we do not have any info on that unfortunately It was raised a few months ago to studio, but there's no time frame on when it will be back, as this is quite an old game so resources for it are limited. Some users reported updating their password to a new password and making sure to use only number and letters (no special characters) has allowed them access, but that doesn't fix it for everyone
Message 685 of 2,347 (467 Views)

★★★★ Guide
he did say it will be fixed at some point
Message 686 of 2,347 (463 Views)

★★ Guide

So it continues.  Anything we post on here is now their new answer on what is going on.

Message 687 of 2,347 (395 Views)

★ Apprentice

I never knew I would miss Team Builder this much. Then again, you don't fully appreciate something until it's gone.

Message 688 of 2,347 (381 Views)

★ Guide

They really need to bring it back just even for a week I haven't made one team ever and if they only brought it name for a week I'd probably have 15+ teams made that's just how I am EA please bring it back everyone on this forum says it's the best thing ever so even just for a little bring it back please

Message 689 of 2,347 (376 Views)

★★★ Newbie

do u know how to stop it?

Message 690 of 2,347 (356 Views)