Re: NCAA Football 14 Teambuilder not working

by Dracoceros

Original Post

Re: ncaa 14 team builder is not working. It wont let me log in. It says this...

★★★ Newbie
idk man it * ticks me off too ive changed my email 6 times and password twice on each one
Message 101 of 2,347 (2,513 Views)

Re: NCAA football 14 team builder won't let me log in

★★★ Newbie
that's crazy bro they need to get their act together its ticking me off
Message 102 of 2,347 (2,595 Views)

Re: Can't Login to NCAA Football 14 Teambuilder

★★★★★ Newbie

guys i hate to say it but RIP NCAA TEAMBUILDER 2011-2018 it's been one hell of a ride

Message 103 of 2,347 (2,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having this same problem.

Message 104 of 2,347 (2,946 Views)

Re: NCAA football 14 team builder won't let me log in

★★★ Newbie

I read on another forum that the madden team is in charge so it'll probably be fixed once Madden settles in. Hopefully.

Message 105 of 2,347 (2,579 Views)

Re: NCAA 14 Teambuilder issue

★ Novice

Has your issue been resolved? this is frustrating.

Message 106 of 2,347 (2,503 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Whatever EA did to Teambuilder just made it's Microsoft servers go offline. You could still download teams in-game from my perspective, but you just couldn't log in to the actual website to create more schools. No matter how many times you put your account information in, it would always tell you "Invalid Credentials. Please update your email/password and try again". So I ended up logging on the main EA website and would see if that would carry over but it didn't. I ended up getting a prompt saying that my email wasn't verified, even though I've done it several times. 

Since September 14th, I cannot download any Teambuilder teams from the menu because the servers are down, the Teambuilder website will not let you login no matter what, and there is no possible bypass to it. 

Please fix this EA, or make a new NCAA game.  Either of which would be praised. Deleting such a positive aspect of the game without letting the fanbase know beforehand is honestly sickening by developer terms, especially at the beginning of college football season. I really hope that this issue will be fixed soon, so I can continue to make some lesser-known colleges get some spotlight in-game, and still enjoy the game even though it's 5 years old.

Message 107 of 2,347 (2,770 Views)

NCAA Football & MLB Baseball from EA on Xbox One?

★★★ Newbie

There are a lot of people out here looking for EA to enter back into BOTH of these area. When will it happen? We are already paying anywhere from $50 to over $100 for a single title by EA. WE WANT THESE TO COME BACK! Make it happen!

Message 108 of 2,347 (2,523 Views)

Re: Can't Login to NCAA Football 14 Teambuilder

★★ Novice
Someone said it comes back Tuesday so we can all try again then...
Message 109 of 2,347 (2,703 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Update to the situation:

Still no status or reply from the owner. I'll keep you guys updated on the situation at hand.

Message 110 of 2,347 (2,781 Views)