Re: teambuilder wont let me sign in

by Retro-Pathfinder

Original Post

Re: NCAA Football 14 Teambuilder not working

★★★★★ Newbie
Why are there two different stories to this? You're saying it's being looked into but other support agents saying it's gone for good. What's the deal.
Message 81 of 2,347 (7,760 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, I contacted support via chat late last week and was told it was no longer supported.

I'd be interested to know, was it support who brought up the Battlefield demo dialog or someone on the community?

Also, has anyone tried if online dynasty was still working?  My buddy and I want to start one back up, but were going to create some new teams to do so... 

Message 82 of 2,347 (7,746 Views)

teambuilder wont let me sign in

★★★ Newbie

Teambuilder won't let me sign in. I tried changing my password and even created a new account, but nothing works.

Message 83 of 2,347 (7,539 Views)

Re: teambuilder wont let me sign in

Hero (Retired)

@GingaFlame17

Such problems should be resolved via EA support. Or no?

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 84 of 2,347 (7,528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I contacted support via chat last week and was told it was absolutely still supported, specifically told not to worry, the game is safe...I was told this twice by 2 different support people.  But still got the same generic answer... It is a known issue and they are working on it.  The status on both help tickets showed resolved the next day, yet over a week later and still can't login.  Wish they would either really resolve this issue or let us know if they are for sure taking away support of the greatest football game ever created.  Hope IMV Gaming gets Gridiron Champions together soon.  Go UGF Pandas!

Message 85 of 2,347 (7,677 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
if they're gonna lie to the community, they could at least get the story straight
Message 86 of 2,347 (7,667 Views)

Re: NCAA football 14 team builder won't let me log in

★★★ Newbie

yeah its still down and it's really annoying how can they be such a big company being ea sports and all and can't keep up team builder for a 2014 game just because another game has a demo out very unprofessional 

Message 87 of 2,347 (7,286 Views)

Re: Can't Login to NCAA Football 14 Teambuilder

★★★ Newbie

Still cant say Invalid credentials still....

Message 88 of 2,347 (7,450 Views)

Re: Can't Login to NCAA Football 14 Teambuilder

★★★ Newbie

I went to the teambuilder website, the website still works but when I tried to search just most popular or my own but nothing would show up. I think they took it down for good......Devil

Message 89 of 2,347 (7,445 Views)

Re: Can't access EA Teambuilder

★★★★★ Newbie

What happened to team builder? This is such an issue I'm surprised it isn't back up. Please on behalf of all that play NCAA 14 bring back Team Builder it was the best thing in any football game

Message 90 of 2,347 (7,561 Views)