Original Post

Re: Can't Login to NCAA Football 14 Teambuilder

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Tried today and still get the same message. If someone gets on let us know 

Message 71 of 2,347 (7,587 Views)

Re: NCAA Football 14 Teambuilder not working

★★★ Novice
How long until teambuilder will be back up and running?
Message 72 of 2,347 (7,460 Views)

Re: NCAA football 14 team builder won't let me log in

★★ Apprentice

Battlefield V demo was supposed to end this morning. Any word?

Message 73 of 2,347 (7,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i hope that team builder is not shutdown or i just wasted 45 dollars on ncaa 14 was looking forward to creating a team

Message 74 of 2,347 (7,447 Views)

Re: NCAA football 14 team builder won't let me log in

★★★★★ Apprentice
Nope, still not working. This is super ridiculous that it won't work.
Message 75 of 2,347 (7,282 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey EA_Barry, any update with this? When is it going to be accessible again? With all the rumors going around of it being used as demo, and also that it has been shutdown permanently, it would be nice for you to give us some useful info....

Message 76 of 2,347 (7,359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Literally went out and got the game plus a PS3 just for this and dynasty. Really bad timing I guess. Hope they bring this teambuilder thing back, this game is still huge even with it being released 5 years ago. Come on EA!

Message 77 of 2,347 (7,346 Views)

Community Manager

No info at this time other than the issue is being looked into.

barry.png
Message 78 of 2,347 (7,290 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just go ahead and tell us the truth, that  you probably shut it down without any warning and now it’s gone forever. 

Message 79 of 2,347 (7,236 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Completely unacceptable on EAs part. This move should have been communicated to the community. Still, generic responses from EA reps saying it's being looked into but other support clientele saying it's been shut down and no longer supported. Stop lying and address the issue. Why are there two different stories to this debacle? Community is beyond pissed about this and I don't blame them. If you guys need Teambuilder teams...my brother and I have made over 120 of them over the last 5 years. I have a YouTube series showing some of them off (goldglover9). Feel free to check them out and download them to your hearts content. I hate what's been going on with EA about this...but again if this is toast...we've got a wide array of teams and overalls to download and play with if you want! 

Message 80 of 2,347 (7,210 Views)