[Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

by Mytcgs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Investigation on-going] NCAA TeamBuilder site down

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

For the past 2 days, I've been trying to log into Ncaa 14 Teambuilder. It says, "Invalid credentials. Please update the E-mail/Password and try again." I've changed my email, changed my password twice and made two other accounts and nothing is working. I just want to create some teams for a dynasty. It was working like 3-5 days ago the last time I was on it. Is the website down or something? Please, anyone, give me any kind of information about it.

Message 23 of 2,347 (134,784 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BOYCOTTING EA SO THEY CAN BRING BACK NCAA FOOTBALL

Community Manager
Message 2347 of 2,347 (30,887 Views)

All Replies

Can't Login to NCAA Football 14 Teambuilder

★★★ Newbie

Teambuilder site does not recognize my email/password,  even if I am already logged in to EA Sports.

Message 1 of 2,347 (139,531 Views)

Re: Can't Login to NCAA Football 14 Teambuilder

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @rilee911

What`s odd. I was able to log in just fine right now. Can you check again you typing without caps lock? Also the password maybe case-sensitive. If you still having troubles you might want to give a call to EA Advisors on this matter https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 2,347 (139,495 Views)

Can't access EA Teambuilder

★★★ Novice
Hey I can't log into team builder after many failed attempts. I've tried different accounts, computers, and versions of the website. Nothing has changed, it tells me: Invalid credentials. Please update the email/password and try again. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Message 3 of 2,347 (136,868 Views)

Re: Can't access EA Teambuilder

Community Manager

@JCO41

Which game does your issue relate to?

What happened when you tried to update your email/password?

barry.png
Message 4 of 2,347 (136,845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this same problem when trying to log into my EA account on the NCAA football teambuilder website. I changed my password and tried again but it still did not allow me to log in to create a team on the EA teambuilder website. After this didn't work I made multiple different accounts and tried again with all of them on several different computers. Nothing worked even after all of this

Message 5 of 2,347 (136,801 Views)

Community Manager

@treyncaa14

Please use the info at the following link to reset your password:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

For help with contacting an Advisor, please see this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 2,347 (136,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am still having the same problem whenever i click register it just takes me to the customer portal on ea and it doesn't do anything else.

Message 7 of 2,347 (138,998 Views)

★★★ Novice

mine wont log in, it says invalid credentials please update username and password. I have changed everything my password, i used my friends log in and made a completely new account

Message 8 of 2,347 (138,828 Views)

NCAA FOOTBALL 2018

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I love the Xbox 1, but I still play the XBox 360 for 1 reason only.... NCAA Football 14.   Love this game.    I have several college games still there and everything else is for X1....  My thought is how has EA Sports not figured this out yet?

I decided to just continue playing as a Offense Coordinator and then changed to a head coach and Cincinnati for 2 years leading them to Championship game followed by 3 seasons now at Penn State.     So how can I be playing in "2019/20" season with ZERO current players and their likeness YET EA Sports hasn't figured out how to just create a 2018 game and instantly move it forward 5 years with all new players on each team.     

Pay the Schools... Pay the coaches (or similar to Bill Bell-Chick in Madden, create someone else).  leave the current players out of it.

You could create 10-20 different play styles and rosters and rank the players with their 2017 grade of talent on the field.    So an Alabama DL would be a 94 ranking.   A Boise State DL would be a 84 and a Duke DL would be a 74.    Just not sure why its taking so long to figure this out.

lets make it happen :-)

Message 9 of 2,347 (133,436 Views)