by CHAOZ94

Original Post

Re: I lost my porsche 911

★★★★ Guide
Bdw kudos on your English its really quite good
Message 11 of 22 (583 Views)

★★★ Novice
@LA1-naliot my cloud save is at 10am when I go in to check for the car. So mean I cannot get my car already? I had use gold to clear all my boss race in order to get the car. I have received the car at sat night before I went to sleep.. pls help me to restore the car.
Message 12 of 22 (575 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@CHAOZ94 Have you tried the steps i've mentioned to get your car back ??

Have I been talking to you before... not sure... anyway what's your device and os

Message 13 of 22 (566 Views)

★★★ Novice
I will just reply here.

I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Android version 6.0.1. I had tried to reinstall the game and it went back to before the gauntlet event and when I restore the game It still doesn't have the car.
Message 14 of 22 (556 Views)

★★★ Novice
So can you all do anything to get back my 911?
Message 15 of 22 (538 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@CHAOZ94 As i've previously mentioned man. You dropping a message on separate posts helps a lot. Dropping it on one is kinda confusing.

Anyway. As you have mentioned you've restored. Have you before that just tried to clear cache, force stop the app.

And then start the game?

If this still doesn't work,

Please note I won't see this post for it's already resolved. But i'll get emailers so my responses will be quite delayed.

Raise a ticket right now with the Firemonkeys stating you didn't get your porsche. I'm hoping they don't ask you about whether you cleared cache and force stopped the app.

Go to their website and raise the ticket. Enter all the details and explain that you forfeited gold but didn't get the porsche.

They'll be able to track your lost porsche with the gold you spent to skip the event.

But do this right now, like right now.

Don't forget to grant XP for everyone who helps you even if it's someone else's post that you've followed steps for and they had the issue.

Message 16 of 22 (533 Views)

★★★ Novice
Tried that too.. it not working.
Message 17 of 22 (523 Views)

★★★★ Guide
How could you have tried that mate, yipee issue should be resolved if you raised a ticket with fire monkeys on their website, selecting the options as I'm missing something in my game
Message 18 of 22 (516 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @CHAOZ94

Sorry to hear, you got a car missing there. If nothing else worked, you should definitely get in touch with Firemonkeys tech support directly. Click here https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us to do it. Select Real Racing and then click on Technical Support. 

Cheers, 

Archi

Archi.png
Message 19 of 22 (500 Views)

★★★ Novice
I had already told them the problem but they still did not do anything to it. They just keep on ask me to try reinstall the game.
Message 20 of 22 (496 Views)