Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How long does it take to delete a EA account?

by Anonymous

Original Post

Re: How long does it take to delete a EA account?

★★★★ Novice

@eryri1981 wrote:

Still not been deleted from my original request on the 1st jan. The rep had got my hopes up by keeping in touch and telling me he was on the case. Just checked back through my emails with him and he actually said in an email my account would be deleted within 30 days, that was on the 14th of jan and its not been done. I havent had a reply to any of my last 2 emails from the rep, so guess he's resorted to ignoring me now.

I acually went back to the bbb the other day and this is the response i got back from ea to the case:

Hello, ​ Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We worked with the customer following a previous case/contact with our support, and will look into their feedback further. ​ EA Help 

If working with me means lying and making false promises, not deleting my account like i asked then continue to ignore me, then yeah, i guess they did work with me lol.

They are an absolute joke.

damn man, sorry to hear that. it seems so bizarre to me that the whole process is so veiled and on top of that seemingly takes months. i will def report back if i hear anything new. thanks for the update.

Message 61 of 62 (390 Views)

Re: How long does it take to delete a EA account?

★★★★ Novice

I've been waiting 8 months for them to delete my old account, if they had of told me that they couldnt delete my account i would have left it but they lied and I dont think itll ever unlink from psn account

Message 62 of 62 (238 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help