Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: How long does it take to delete a EA account?

by jordz1981

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Been waiting 2 weeks myself, and when i asked when id know if it had been deleted they said to just keep trying online with an ea game and when its deleted it will ask me to sign in to new ea account. Absolute joke, cant be that hard to delete an account.

Seeing how long some of you guys have waited so far doesnt fill me with much hope.

Message 21 of 24 (440 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

This login is a new account I opened just to ask EA on the status of deleting my old account. I've been told everything imaginable. The last person I spoke with said it would take 30 days but they would put a note in to speed it up. It's been 25 days and still not deleted  I was told to check deletion status by attempting to create a new account with the same email and seeing if it would let me.

Why is it easier to get a mortgage than it is to delete your EA sports account?

Message 22 of 24 (334 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I just got off with support just now and he also told me he would speed up my process for me lol.I will say though he was the most helpful agent i spoke to yet. He also confirmed that starting an ea game and trying to log into the account while its getting deleted does slow down the progress. He did say mines in final stages though. Guess its just a game of waiting it out which im no good at.

Message 23 of 24 (327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also deleted my EA account and thy told me it'll be done soon than a week so my answer is just make a new account cause thats what i did and i aint tryn to wait a fat min. Plus we all knw EA is boof😂

Message 24 of 24 (178 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help