Re: Horse Racing Game

by Zenyatta1612

Original Post

Horse Racing Game

★★ Novice

I think it's time EASports brought out a proper Horse Racing game really. Trainers, jockeys etc. Obviously with the Cheltenham Festival, Punchestown, Aintree etc included.

Definitely a market for it. 

Not a badly animated thing. A professional approach with top graphics is well within range for EA Sports. 

Would be fantastic to train horses and aim them at specific festivals. Ride them over jumps at Cheltenham or on the flat at Newmarket etc. 

Could see the game being huge. 

YOU HAVE TO DO THIS.

Message 1 of 18 (8,065 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Zenyatta1612 I am not aware of any plans for a horse racing game but I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 18 (8,045 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for getting back to me.

It's disappointing to see that Horse Racing is overlooked every year. It's hugely popular worldwide. The Cheltenham Festival alone draws 250000 people a year. Japan Cup, Kentucky Derby, Epsom Derby, Grand National. All in different countries, all draw 100's of thousands every year to either a 1-3 day event.

Having the ability to train horses for certain meetings, on the flat and jumps and riding them at the biggest festivals would appeal to so many people worldwide I think. Getting a lower rated horse running in the week to eventually win a big race on a Saturday etc. So many ways in which the game could be so popular.

If the graphics were good which I magine they would be with EA Sports, if the pre-race and post-race setup was correct, analysis of who might win etc (Like Racing UK do for example). I think it could be a massive hit across the world. 

Please please do pass it on.

Message 3 of 18 (8,032 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 4 of 18 (8,016 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Zenyatta1612, as I said I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 18 (7,986 Views)

★ Novice

I completely agree with this!!! The market is there, the demand is there. How many people forked out for Phar Lap when it was exactly the same as a game made on the iPhone? There is no competition out there, and I know several people who want this to happen too. Please EA make this happen!!! 

Message 6 of 18 (7,852 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for posting @ldar2012.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 18 (7,797 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any news on this?

Message 8 of 18 (7,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree 110 percent and I know so many other people that would buy it as well...

Message 9 of 18 (7,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

100% everyone would love a horse racing game and it would be very successful as it would be up to EA graphics. Hope they release one soon

Message 10 of 18 (6,231 Views)