Hey EA, Why is the NCAA 14 teambuilder website not working properly anymore?

by Jamesiator

Original Post

Re: Is Teambuilder Still Down?

★ Guide
Still down EA is ignoring all of its customers
Message 11 of 20 (1,046 Views)

Re: Is Teambuilder Still Down?

★★★ Apprentice

They keep locking all the threads and they will soon lock this one...... it's just sad we can't even have a voice at all anymore........

Message 12 of 20 (927 Views)

ncaa team builder 14 won't let me save my team

★★★★★ Newbie

I don't know why but I can't save my teambuilder team when I create one. Can this be fixed?

Message 13 of 20 (849 Views)

NCAA

★★★★★ Novice

When will this be resolved. 

Message 14 of 20 (862 Views)

Re: ncaa team builder 14 won't let me save my team

Community Manager

The team are aware of the issue and looking into it @Djk8899.

Thanks for your patience during this time.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 15 of 20 (842 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Can you message me when it’s done pls?

Message 16 of 20 (836 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So let me get this correct, Teambuilder has been down for like 6 months now and you are aware of the issue... (How could one not when there are thousands asking about it) and all that can be said is, "The team are aware of the issue and looking into it... Thanks for your patience during this time." Since it's been 6 months with no movement, I have a feeling that "it's being looked into," is actually code for, "we got rid of it and hoped you wouldn't notice."

I too work in tech support, so I know how a lot of this works. You have to tow-the-line, my question is how long before the thing actually gets shutdown?

I worked a long time on some of those teams, I had to get a different PS3 because mine died and now I cannot find the teams I made, I also lost some FIFA teams because EA got rid of Creation Centre. Not very happy.

So how about an answer. Is teambuilder ever coming back, and if so, for how long? 

Message 17 of 20 (776 Views)

Team builder won’t let you save team

★ Novice

Hey so the website now let’s you sign in and create your team, but once your done creating and click the green save button all it does is keep loading and loading and never works. I really hope you guys fix this because this is making me look at EA in a different way!!!!

Message 18 of 20 (755 Views)

Team builder won’t let you save team

★ Novice

Hey so the website now let’s you sign in and create your team, but once your done creating and click the green save button all it does is keep loading and loading and never works. I really hope you guys fix this because this is making me look at EA in a different way!!!!

Message 19 of 20 (753 Views)

Re: Team builder won’t let you save team

★★ Apprentice
Trust me, we all know about this issue. There are probably 20 threads alone dedicated to just people saying "Teambuilder won't save".
EA and the community managers have said that they are working on fixing it. Whether they are or not, that's all the info we have. I would agree with EVERYONE in all of the threads when I say, if it's not going to be fixed and it's permanently shut down, then just tell us that and don't lead us on. But as of right now, they keep saying it's getting fixed.

All we can do it wait.
Message 20 of 20 (750 Views)