Re: Hey EA, Why is the NCAA 14 teambuilder website not working properly anymore?

by masonwinu777

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hey EA, Why is the NCAA 14 teambuilder website not working properly anymore?

★★★ Newbie

I still get a lot out of playing NCAA 14 and I've been trying to get back onto teambuilder recently to edit a team I made. I've noticed other people have been having issues getting in, too. Just wondering why

Message 1 of 20 (2,159 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hey EA, Why is the NCAA 14 teambuilder website not working properly anymore?

Community Manager

Hey @Jamesiator thanks for the post, this issue is currently under investigation by the team.

Thank you for your patience while we look into this and as soon as we have any further information we will share it with the community.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 20 (2,133 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Jamesiator thanks for the post, this issue is currently under investigation by the team.

Thank you for your patience while we look into this and as soon as we have any further information we will share it with the community.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 20 (2,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Darko,

Whats the status of the fix for teambuilder, I have the same issue as previous. The site wont let me save my created team. Sup with that ?!?!

Message 3 of 20 (2,039 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same

Message 4 of 20 (2,003 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Please fix this quickly, it's driving me nuts!!!

Message 5 of 20 (1,954 Views)

★★★ Novice

i am also trying to use teambuilder and it wont save. Please fix this EA

Message 6 of 20 (1,902 Views)

NCAA Football 14 TeamBuilder

★★★ Newbie

I was wondering if there has been any progress towards being able to save created teams?  The website has been up for  a few weeks but it Is pointless if we can't keep the teams we create.

Message 7 of 20 (1,578 Views)

★ Novice

Either get it fixed or tell us it won't be fixed. Simple as that.

Message 8 of 20 (1,674 Views)

★★ Novice

I am fairly sure they don't want to put the resources into keeping this server up.   I think they want it dead and didn't tell anyone. 

Message 9 of 20 (1,668 Views)

Is Teambuilder Still Down?

★★★ Newbie

Been down since late August haven’t gotten any word back so I was just checking the progress of it 

Message 10 of 20 (1,681 Views)