Heroes of Dragon Age

by misterwinston

Original Post

Re: Hoda - lost phone

Community Manager

@Lallerx Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you lost your phone. Generally speaking, this might be possible but as it involves a bit of your work, there is a chance that you might have not set your account up for it. It is definitely worth a try at least, read more about it here: https://coremobile.zendesk.com/entries/28669416-How-To-Play-your-Account-on-Different-Devices

Cheers,

Nils

Message 31 of 55 (1,101 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi Nils!

Thx a lot. I have been bought a new phone and my game run without problem. Standard smile

I am so happy Standard smile

Cheers,

Lallerx

Message 32 of 55 (1,096 Views)

Community Manager
Awesome, have fun!
Message 33 of 55 (1,095 Views)

Heroes of dragon age map Map 8 PvE Event

★ Newbie

Hello,

I am voicing a complaint about Heroes of Dragon age. The event that has been going on today is not giving out items as promised. I have spend actually money on this game for this event. I found out per your forum that it has been happening to other player as well. I would like for you to refund my money or refund the gem that i had spent.

Thank you.

Message 34 of 55 (1,087 Views)

Hero's of Dragon age ( andriod ) game restarted

★ Newbie
I log in to see my game has started over from the last update I was lvl 111ish with a awsome hero collection. I won't start over after spending time and money I have invested. Please help I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times and it keeps starting over. I really enjoy this game.
Message 35 of 55 (1,059 Views)

Please help me operator error.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, please help me.

I operate error when Heroes of DA bind Google Play account.

=> [edit: email address removed]

I would like you to help clear it.

Let me re-bound in Hearoes of DA Google Play account.

Thank you very much.

I wish you liking Ankang

Message 36 of 55 (1,028 Views)

heroes of dragon age

★★★ Newbie
Uhm, today when I was playing my app sudenly shut down and when i started it again all my heroes ingame and all my levels were lost.. So, my question is, can I get it back somehow.. Wonder cause i spend some real life cash on that **bleep** -.-
Message 37 of 55 (1,009 Views)

Re: heroes of dragon age

Hero (Retired)

For help with this please contact EA/Origin support for assistance, It does not look like we will be able to help you with it here on Answer HQ.

Contact a games adviser at any time using this following link EA Help - Contact Us

Detailed guide on how to contact an EA advisor using the new EA Help page click the spoiler.

Spoiler

Some players may have issues when using Internet Explorer. If this is the case, please an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome, or install the Chrome Frame addon.**

Click the following link and log in: https://help.ea.com/en/

helplogin.PNG

Then click on Help with a Game, and choose your game. If your game isn't listed, try entering the name on the search bar to the right. Alternately you can choose the Browse By Topic option and choose your relevant topic. If it is an account issue that doesn't require Game Advisor assistance, you can click the Manage Account button.

helpbuttons.PNG

On the next page you will see a bunch of articles, links to community fixes, and a manuals tab for the chosen game.

gamespage.PNG

If the articles aren't relevant to you, scroll to the bottom of the page, and you will get an option to Contact Us.

helpcontactus.PNG

Click this and you will be prompted to choose your platform, the topic of your issue and to give a brief description of the issue at hand.

helpplatform.PNGhelpcode slim.PNG

You will then have your options available, such as having a Live Chat with an advisor, or scheduling a callback if it is available in your region.

large.png

Message 38 of 55 (1,004 Views)

Heroes of dragon age for android (account lost)

★★★ Novice

Hello EA,

Third time I posted this, still no reply.

I have played Heroes of DA for some time,

I even got the Dragon Age character I like the most in my team.

Just now I started up the game and my account seems to be lost.

The game doesnt even recognize my save, in stead it  just showed me

the turorial again. I presume that this is a common problem because I've heard

of more people who had this problem.

I would like to know if you have a way to fix this.

I do not want to start all over again.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Bram Polman

Message 39 of 55 (896 Views)

Re: Heroes of dragon age for android (account lost)

Community Manager

@MrHerbsman Hi Bram,

Please follow the suggestions posted here: https://coremobile.zendesk.com/entries/31758397-Missing-Account-or-Account-was-Reset

Let me know if you still experience any issues afterwards.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 40 of 55 (889 Views)