Hello

by Kurdstanplus

Original Post

Hello

★★★ Newbie

Hello did you forgot about a freedom fighters? 

This game is really good game when we played in ps2. This game have two different game one is a best story second is best multilayer game you have too take Place and make troops too fight your enemy all troops is do it as you  want its really fun you are not tired or bored when you play. Remember if this game reproduction for a smartphone with good quality and player play online with friend or enemy its be a huge fan and success 

Message 1 of 5 (384 Views)

Re: Hello

★★★★ Pro
@Kurdstanplus Wrong forum.
Message 2 of 5 (356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why? 

Message 3 of 5 (331 Views)

@Kurdstanplus  because it's an Anthem forum here and we don't see the connection with Freedom Fighters

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 4 of 5 (323 Views)

@Kurdstanplus the game is in a legal limbo. EA HAD the publishing rights for it, but the IP belonged to IO Interactive (Hitman, Kane and Lynch, Mini Ninjas and Freedom Fighters dev). At some point IO was bought by Eidos and Eidos was bought by Square Enix. At some point IO managed to become independent again, getting in process the rights for Hitman and Freedom Fighters, but not being able to secure the rights for Mini Ninjas and Kane and Lynch (maybe they will be able to get those back once they raise more money, who knows).

So, basically, the ball is in IO's court, as they own the IP and they were also the devs for Freedom Fighters. Their focus for now seems to be Hitman, but that might change in the future, once they are done with HITMAN 2. 

P.S.: i fully agree that Freedom Fighters was one of those games that many ignored, but they were actually real gems. And i do hope that IO will make it into a series at some point. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 5 of 5 (310 Views)