Hasbro Family Game Night

by dragonllew1

Original Post

Family game night

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

You have robbed me of 15$ on family game night because I have bought Dlc for that game and you make it so I cannot download the game nor the dlc anymore so if I cannot re-download this game I would like a refund on the 15$ I have spent on that game. Edit: This is in fact on Xbox live.

Message 11 of 18 (924 Views)

Bring back Family Game Night 1 servers for Xbox 360!

★ Novice

It sure would be awesome for us achievement hunters if you (EA) could put the servers back online! if you put the dlc at $5 again too im sure you WILL make more $$ since thats what makes the world go round, it cant hurt to try! 

yes this was a suggestion not a question so there it is, thank you 

Message 12 of 18 (894 Views)

Re: Bring back Family Game Night 1 servers for Xbox 360!

★ Novice

Message 13 of 18 (893 Views)

Hasbro Family Game Night 1 again...

★ Novice

lots of us NEED the servers to go back online even for just a few months! there is 1 xbox live required achievement and the dlc needs to be put back in the store as well and people WILL play and WILL buy the games! 

come oooooooooooon MEOW! thank you

Message 14 of 18 (873 Views)

Re: Hasbro Family Game Night

★★★ Newbie

Please, EA. Find it in your hearts to create a patch to redo the trophies on this game. If you are going to have an online only trophy to get to a platinum, then make sure it is obtainable with the servers being on. If you can't promise that the servers will be on, then do not have online trophies.

It's a good business practice to not disappoint your fans like this. If you can get this fixed, you'll still have me as a customer. If not, I will be checking from now on whether the game has online trophies... if it even has one, I will never buy it. Thanks for your help on this problem.

Message 15 of 18 (859 Views)

Re: Family Game Night

★ Novice

Will you guys bring back Yahtzee on the Xbox?

thanks

Message 16 of 18 (747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I also have a problem with the game on Xbox.
I can start the game, but with Boggle or Jenga, for example, it says "Coming soon".
Can anyone help me?

Message 17 of 18 (542 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

Since this is a rather old thread that's been inactive for quite a while, I am going to lock it to prevent necro-posting. 

If you need some help with an issue like this please feel free to create a new thread, and we can take a look. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 18 of 18 (512 Views)