Hasbro Family Game Night

by dragonllew1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hasbro Family Game Night

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Anyone know why I can't see the DLC when I play the game we have the disk and have downloaded some of the add on games but cannot access them to play them?

Message 2 of 18 (4,159 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA server connection

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi gapeach2464,

From the information I have, if you are talking about "Family Game Night 1", the online features have been disabled over a year ago: http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

You can still play the game offline, but if you were primarily interested in playing it online, please get in touch with the retailer. Give this a read as well: https://help.ea.com/article/electronic-arts-warranty-policy

Cheers,
Nils

View in thread

Message 4 of 18 (4,687 Views)

All Replies

Can't reset number of players on Hasbro Family Game Night

★★★ Newbie

How do I reset the number of players on Hasbro Family Game Night (#1) - it's stuck on one person.

Laura Rutledge

Message 1 of 18 (4,148 Views)

Family Game Night

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I purchase the game "Family Game Night" for my xbox 360.  I have tried for over a week now to go online to play with friends and each time it tells me the EA server is not available.  How can I play this game online? How do I get connected to the server?

Message 3 of 18 (4,160 Views)

Re: EA server connection

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi gapeach2464,

From the information I have, if you are talking about "Family Game Night 1", the online features have been disabled over a year ago: http://www.ea.com/1/service-updates

You can still play the game offline, but if you were primarily interested in playing it online, please get in touch with the retailer. Give this a read as well: https://help.ea.com/article/electronic-arts-warranty-policy

Cheers,
Nils

Message 4 of 18 (4,688 Views)

Re: Can't reset number of players on Hasbro Family Game Night

★★★ Newbie

Hello!  We love this game, still playing Yahtzee and Sorry Sliders.  You choose the number of players at launch, and set up controllers for them.  If you want to add or remove someone later, you have to be at the game selection screen (6 game boxes popped out of the walls), press "B" to swich to Room views, then either the lower center or lower left option will take you "back" to change the number of players.  Good luck with it.

Message 5 of 18 (4,132 Views)

Yahtzee scores hidden by the "Shake or hold B button" pop-up screen

★★★ Newbie

While playing Yahtzee on Hasbro's Family Game Night (#1) for the Wii, one player scores their roll, and the next player may then roll.  After just about 2 seconds, this huge blue screen pops down into place helpfully stating "Press B to roll or shake the remote..." or some such gibberish.  The only thing is that this box completely obliterates the scores of the current game, except the lower half totals and game totals show at the very bottom.  So, prior to Roll #1, I cannot see what scores I lack or what my opponent has that I don't or how we compare.

So, how can I make that blue box that says "Shake" go away?  I saw the option to turn on or turn off Mr. Potato Head, so is there an option for veteran players to not have the "Shake" pop-up screen display?

Thank you!

Message 6 of 18 (4,131 Views)

Re: Yahtzee scores hidden by the "Shake or hold B button" pop-up screen

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi there, I moved your second post here as it also belongs to the Hasbro Family Game Night.

Unfortunately I don't have an answer to your question, but maybe some else playing Yahtzee is able to do so?

Message 7 of 18 (4,130 Views)

Family Game Night 3

★★★ Newbie

If more than 1 player wants to play a game in Family Game Night 3, is more than one controller required? Or can 1 controller be used to take turns?

Message 8 of 18 (4,130 Views)

Family Game Night

★★★ Newbie

i just want to know if ya'll discontinued the Family Game Night game and shut down the ea servers then why is the Family Game Night game still available on xbox for downloand and purchases of the individual game such as scrabbles, etc????? i just purchased the scrabble game for Family Game Night and tried to play it just to find out it dont work anymore. Ya'll wrong for this. Shame on ya'll

Message 9 of 18 (4,085 Views)

Re: Family Game Night

Community Manager

@magiccapetent Are you talking about the original Hasbro Family Game Night game (the very first one)? If you are, I would recommend getting in touch with the retailer to check whether they can either resolve the issue or possibly offer you a refund.

Message 10 of 18 (4,083 Views)