Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

by alexa0487

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When  trying to install my game I would get to the Proceed button and press it and I got an error message saying: Make sure the game Cd is in the CD drive. This games is part of a four game set of Harry Potter games. Two of the four have installed without any problem , however this games is not working the way it should. I made sure it was, but it kept happening. What can I do, if anything to be able to play this game on my computer?

Thanks for the help.

Message 3 of 51 (12,915 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban

Community Manager (retired)
The cheat code? If by that you mean the augmented reality feature, it's been taken down a few years ago so you can no longer access it.
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 51 (14,250 Views)

All Replies

Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How do I enter cheat code for Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban on ea.com for Playstation 2? 

Message 1 of 51 (12,819 Views)

Re: Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban

Community Manager (retired)
The cheat code? If by that you mean the augmented reality feature, it's been taken down a few years ago so you can no longer access it.
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 51 (14,251 Views)

Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban

★★★ Newbie

This a brand new game that I just purchased.  For some reason, once the game loads on my laptop, the graphics are all in double vision.  It looks as though I'm watching a 3D movie without the special glasses.  (Yes, I tried using 3D glasses to see if that helped - it didn't).  I've contacted EA Tech Support and they were unable to help me.  I even sent screen pics to them to show the double vision!  My case was 'escalated' to a higher level of support but I have not heard from them.  I was wondering if anyone out there may have similar issues, or know what can be done to fix it?

BTW, all drivers have been updated.  The first 2 HP games work just fine.  We've tried the compatibility trick, we've tried changing resolutions, etc.  Nothing has helped! 

Thanks,

Tammy

Message 4 of 51 (12,808 Views)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on Windows 8

★ Novice

I've been trying to install this game on Windows  8 for nearly an hour, and it will not work no matter what I do. I've tried compatibility mode, turning off the UAC option, and everything else I could think of. It will not run. The automenu popped up once and then promptly crashed. Is there any way I can get it to work?

Message 5 of 51 (12,796 Views)

receiving a trogan horse warning from avg when attempting to install harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban

★★★ Newbie

every time i try and install the game, it stops because avg says the exe code is a trogan horse.

Message 6 of 51 (12,761 Views)

Re: receiving a trogan horse warning from avg when attempting to install harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban

★★★★ Expert
Have you allowed the game in your avg anti virus and firewall?
Message 7 of 51 (12,758 Views)

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for ps2

★★★★ Apprentice

there is a gate by the black lake with a path going up to the woods behind two fly traps and also the there is a card witha key hole on under folio universitas and i check other web site people has is ask the samething for the ps2 and the pc

Message 8 of 51 (12,468 Views)

Re: receiving a trogan horse warning from avg when attempting to install harry potter and the prison

★★★★ Apprentice

avg is not a good anti - virus removal trust me i had used it before here is a another one you should try it's called mircosoft security essentials under download click security and also it's free, it update itself and try microsoft windows malicious software removal tool while you at it it also under the same website click on megafine class to look for it

Message 9 of 51 (12,478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to install this game on a newer computer (windows 7) and 3/4 through the install I get the message, "A problem occurred when trying to transfer the the file Movies\eag_1024.bik from the media. 

Is the game too old to be compatible with my computer? Or is something else going on here? Would appreciate it if anyone knows!

Message 10 of 51 (12,215 Views)