Hharry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

by littlesmeg

Original Post

loss of product key harry potter

★★ Newbie

i recently found my old harry potter and the philosopher's stone game but ive lost the booklet which has the product key needed to allow me to install it. is it possible to have it replaced without buying the game again? thanks

Message 11 of 38 (8,931 Views)

Re: loss of product key harry potter

★★★ Newbie

i need a new pruductkey for harry potter and the sorcerer stone when i bought the game i found my game is not working as well as it should the audio is mess up as well as the graphics it keeps bouncing around an the worse thing is its a brand new game that i bought 

Message 12 of 38 (8,831 Views)

Harry Potter clock ticks down too fast

★★★ Newbie

In PC Sorcerers Stone I can't make the symbols to get to the challenge.  The clock is ticking incredibly fast.  The best I've done is 37 after nearly 100 tries.  Any ideas?

Message 13 of 38 (8,818 Views)

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone problem

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i play harry potter 1 and 2 it runs smooth but theres some sort of texture glitch like a bit of fire or harry is across the screen and then it flashes, i have it on compatibilliy mode and i have windows 8, is there any way to get rid of this problem??

Message 14 of 38 (8,833 Views)

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Windows 8 buggy

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I installed Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone on my Windows 8 computer but the characters are super buggy. They are flickering so that you can't see anything. I can't find anything on Google, what can I do against it? I really want to play it .... 

Grafic Board: Intel HD Graphics

Message 15 of 38 (8,789 Views)

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone

★ Novice

Hi

I bought this game from a Charity shop and when I came to install it I found out that it didn't have the book with the coding in the case only the white install guide booklet :'(

Is there any way that I can get a code for it (legally plz x)

I can be reached via my email address [edit: email address removed]

Thank you

Message 16 of 38 (8,756 Views)
Highlighted

Hharry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

★ Novice

I installed the game fine and i got no errors but when I'm doing Fred and gorge's little lesson, I have lights across the screen and then Harrys body comes all over the screen.
i run windows 8.1 on a Toshiba laptop with HD graphics card and my CPU is Intel(R) Pentium(R)

Message 17 of 38 (8,564 Views)

Re: Hharry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem as you with Harry Potter 1 and 2 on Windows 7.

Message 18 of 38 (8,435 Views)

Help for Harry Potter

★★★ Newbie

I got Harry Potter and the Pholosphers stone Pc cd rom for christmas and it installed fine on my laptop but when i click to play it, nothing happens, I have a windows 8, play help me

Message 19 of 38 (8,286 Views)

How can I delete checkpoint in HP1: sorcerers stone

★★ Newbie

Level is bugging in Harry Potter 1 PC game. (2001). I cant get froward so can I delete last checkpoint file or do I have to start whole game all over again.

Message 20 of 38 (8,233 Views)