Re: Lost Product Codes!!!!

by mikerryswooz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

Procedure entry point error (harry potter philosopher's stone)

I installed Harry Potter and the sourcerer's stone on my laptop (Windows 7 operating system)

I had to install window.dll, core.dll & zlib.dll as the game said they were missing.

Now i get an error message when starting the game that says "The Procedure entry point ??0gzifstream@@QAE@PBDH@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library zlib.dll"

i've googled it and no one seems to have a fix for this.. i have reinstalled the game several times, restarted the computer several times, and installed various versions of the zlib.dll file.. but am still getting the same error message.  this game worked fine on my Windows XP desktop, but i don't have that computer anymore.

Thanks

Message 1 of 38 (17,696 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What can I do If I lost my register code?

Hero (Retired)

If the game was purchased recently, try reloading your games library via the main menu (2nd entry: Reload my games) or click the refresh icon in the top left of your games library. Origin requires a restart or refresh of your games library before if will show product codes on the game details page after a purchase.

Hope that works for you. If not, please contact a Game Advisor at https://help.ea.com/contact-us and they will be able to provide you with your code.

View in thread

Message 6 of 38 (20,520 Views)

All Replies

Harry Potter Install Problems

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I'd bought Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone CD ROM several years ago, just dug up the disc, and would like to install it on my new computer. Unfortunately, I've long since lost the case, and the install is asking for the code on the back of the case. What can I do?

Thanks,

Kathy

Message 2 of 38 (17,634 Views)

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - Game won't install past 70%

★★★ Newbie

When I get to 70% installation, I asks if I want to quit the setup. I press no and nothing happens for around 30 seconds, then it asks me again. If I press no then it quits out, as expected. How do I finish installing the game?

Message 3 of 38 (17,618 Views)

What can I do If I lost my register code?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had bought Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone and Harry Potter and the Secret Chamber several years ago. I can't find the register code anywhere.

I've  found a solution about replacement register code. It says its for North America only. But I am in Asia. What can I do?

Message 4 of 38 (17,533 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Finding the code on Origin

If you registered the game on  OR bought it on Origin, the serial code can be found in the myGames tab on the Origin client. Download the client from here http://origin.com/downloadlog in with your data and go to the MyGames tab. Hover over the game and find thei

The product code listed there is your serial number (it can be different from your original one if the game was bought before Origin came out)

No access to the serial code

If you lost your serial code and don't have the game installed on an old computer, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. Make sure you have a game, a category and a platform selected for the options to become available.

For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

If you registered your game to your account, it should be easy to get the code. If not, they'll give you a new code if you can proof that you own the game. See this: Obtaining a Replacement Registration Code

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
► ✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped! ◄

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM

-

Message 5 of 38 (17,526 Views)

Hero (Retired)

If the game was purchased recently, try reloading your games library via the main menu (2nd entry: Reload my games) or click the refresh icon in the top left of your games library. Origin requires a restart or refresh of your games library before if will show product codes on the game details page after a purchase.

Hope that works for you. If not, please contact a Game Advisor at https://help.ea.com/contact-us and they will be able to provide you with your code.

Message 6 of 38 (20,521 Views)

can't find code on cd case to reinstall my child's game- we lost the case (Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone)

★ Newbie

Message 7 of 38 (17,448 Views)

Lost Product Codes!!!!

★★★ Newbie

I have a PC CD room for Harry potter and the philosophers stone but have lost the code to install it. I know its an old game but fun.

Please can anyone help

Roy

Message 8 of 38 (17,152 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Lost Product Codes!!!!

★★★ Newbie

5002 sim 3

Message 9 of 38 (17,145 Views)

Harry Potter PS1 Classic in PSN

★ Novice

Hi! It will be great to see in PS1 Classic-Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets published by EA Games(Developer-Argonaut Games)There was a special version for PS1 of this 2 games. They are Greatest Hits for PS1,so there are a lot people who wanted to play in it.Can you release them pls?! Standard smile

Message 10 of 38 (16,778 Views)