Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

by ratboyron

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

have recently bought harry potter and the order of the phoenix  on mac platform after loading serial number but the computer says that the url is wrong or that the page is'nt there anymore? the game won't play unless registering online.

Message 6 of 28 (7,965 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: need product code key for game I just purchased - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Community Manager (retired)

Hi Debbie,

Did you buy this game second hand? You should never buy PC Games second hand as a product code is vital.

Please try contacting an EA Games Advisor and they'll take a look into the situation and get back to you about it - https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Thanks,

Andrew

View in thread

Message 4 of 28 (9,206 Views)

All Replies

[Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix] compatible with os x mountain lion?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

is Order of the phoenix compatible with os x mountain lion?

Message 1 of 28 (7,972 Views)

[Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix] Game activation failure.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi,

I have recently bought Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix in the Halloween sale and I can not play it.

When I launch the game it asks me to "Sign in with your EA account to activate your game on this computer" So I sign in with my account as I normally would  and it says "could not connect to the server, please try again in a few minutes". I have tried to activate the game a few times over the past three days with no avail. 

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,

Colin Crowley.

Message 2 of 28 (8,003 Views)

[Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix] need product code key for game I just purchased

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I purchased Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix used and the manual is not in it, so I do not have the product code key to install the game on my computer. How can I get it. I contacted the seller and they don't have it.

Thank you,

Debbie Barrett

Message 3 of 28 (8,213 Views)

Re: need product code key for game I just purchased - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Community Manager (retired)

Hi Debbie,

Did you buy this game second hand? You should never buy PC Games second hand as a product code is vital.

Please try contacting an EA Games Advisor and they'll take a look into the situation and get back to you about it - https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Thanks,

Andrew

Message 4 of 28 (9,207 Views)

Re: [Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix] Game activation failure.

Community Manager

Hi Colin,

At the moment, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 5 of 28 (4,906 Views)

Re: [Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix] registering an older game

Community Manager

Hi ratboyron,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,
Ursula

spectre.png
Message 7 of 28 (4,888 Views)

Re: [Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix] compatible with os x mountain lion?

Community Manager

Hi sims21993,

At the moment, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is not supported on these boards. However, I'm sure that the Answer HQ player community will be happy to help you.

If would would like to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix supported here, you can suggest it on the Idea Exchange. Best ideas will be periodically reviewed and implemented.

Thanks,

Ursula

spectre.png
Message 8 of 28 (4,881 Views)

Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix

★★★ Newbie

I could not the product listed, but I am trying to load "Harry Potter:  The Order of the Phoenix" game on my Mac.  The requirements are an Intel Mac, and I am using a 17" Intel 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7.  I am using Mac OS X 10.7.5.   I am able to copy the game file (> 2gb) over to my hard drive (per the instructions).  I then launch the game, and enter my registration code and it will hang with the Harry Potter banner screen -- and will not continue. 

I have tried created a separate account (so no other software, etc..) is running and still have the same results. Is there some sort of update?

Message 9 of 28 (7,944 Views)

won't run

★ Newbie

harry potter and the order of the pheonix game will not run on my MAC

can you please advise

Message 10 of 28 (7,943 Views)