Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

by toonces007

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

When you start the game it tells you to save your game before the game will proceed further.

At the save game screen the PSP seems to lock up and will not save the game. I have to hit the Home button or shut down the PSP.

I am using a 8 GB memory stick.

Message 1 of 8 (3,620 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: don't have my product key

★★★★★ Expert

If you ever registered the game with EA or the developer, the records may still exist, you will have to prove that you are the same person who had the matching player account.  All of that type support is on EA Help, not on Answer HQ. 

https://help.ea.com/

View in thread

Message 5 of 8 (3,982 Views)

All Replies

installation code

★★ Newbie

Just found copy of Harry potter and the goblet of fire for daughter to play but I haven't got the installation code any moreConfusedmileysad: Anyone know what the code is please

Message 2 of 8 (3,599 Views)

Installing a game without a CD-Drive!

★★★ Newbie

I bought harry potter and the goblet of fire game for pc. when i finally got home to play it i forgot i dont have a cd drive. i want to be able to play my game but cant find a place to install it from. please help me.

Message 3 of 8 (3,501 Views)

don't have my product key

★★★ Newbie

I bought Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire many years ago and i've lost the booklet that contains the product key.  I have a new computer and would like to play the game, but i'm stuck without the key. 

Message 4 of 8 (3,367 Views)

Re: don't have my product key

★★★★★ Expert

If you ever registered the game with EA or the developer, the records may still exist, you will have to prove that you are the same person who had the matching player account.  All of that type support is on EA Help, not on Answer HQ. 

https://help.ea.com/

Message 5 of 8 (3,983 Views)

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (PC): Scrolling through collector cards

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm playing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. The game is a lot less fun, because I can't scroll through my collector cards with page up/down. I can only buy the cards on the first page. I used to play the game on a computer, but now I play it on my laptop. Any tricks?

Message 6 of 8 (3,291 Views)

Harry Potter and the goblet of fire

★★★ Newbie

Where can I find cheats for Harry potter and the Goblet of Fire?

Message 7 of 8 (3,267 Views)

Re: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (PC): Scrolling through collector cards

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue. Did you ever find a solution?

Message 8 of 8 (2,959 Views)