Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2

by ka9htw

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I am stuck on what seems to be a bug on the "a giant problem" level on the "Harry Potter and the deathly hallows, part 2" game on the Wii.

at the end of the level there is a simple QTE sequence (press B and then C) of a Giant climbing the bridge that no matter how I follow, does not proceed with the game.

Any way to pass or bypass that level would be appreciated.

Message 11 of 43 (7,419 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have played the game for while, but now have got to the fight whit the giants and the last giant can't defeat. am pressing the buttons that the screen is telling me to push, but it stilldoesn't work and fail every time. What can do?

Message 12 of 43 (2,039 Views)

Game won't launch after installation

★★★ Newbie

I installed Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and the game won't start after installation even though I pass the requirements.

Message 13 of 43 (2,032 Views)

Re: Why doesn't www.harrypotter.ea.com/AR work?

★★★ Newbie

Message 14 of 43 (1,979 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@eafrancois wrote:

I believe it has been taken down.

@eafrancois wrote:

@eafrancois wrote:

@eafrancois wrote:

@eafrancois wrote:

Message 15 of 43 (1,978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ako mam spravit tu postavu??

Message 16 of 43 (1,978 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have the two games but the thing is that while the game running there are no clips and short movies between each part of the game.. is it something in the settings or something? how can i change it? thanks !!

Message 17 of 43 (1,972 Views)

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 Product Key not working

★★★ Newbie

I purchased HPDH through Amazon's digital downloads two years ago. When I installed it after I got it, it crashed my computer so I didn't try it again. I got a new computer this week, so I re-downloaded from my account, but when I try to put in the product key, it says it's been used. I don't have an origin account that I'm aware of, and it's telling me to log into the account that was used when it was activated.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Every time I even try to have my password sent to me from origin, the capatcha just refreshes.

I'm starting to get really upset here because I should be able to freaking activate my game on a new computer and I don't want to have wasted sixteen dollars.

Message 18 of 43 (1,969 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant enter that site it needs password of rackfish. please help :/

Message 19 of 43 (1,940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I am trying to find and buy harry potter and the deathly hallows p1 And p2 pc games for operating system win 7 please help thanks.

Message 20 of 43 (1,915 Views)