Harry Potter Remaster & Fantastic Beasts games

by zeangello

Original Post

Harry Potter Remaster & Fantastic Beasts games

★★★ Newbie

Please Harry Potter fans need an HD version of all the old games for next generation consoles. Many people grew up playing these games, it would be a dream to play all the Harry Potter games of ps1 and ps2 on my Ps4. Several producers are doing remaster of classic games and are selling a lot, you are missing an opportunity. And they could make games of the saga Fantastic Beasts please !!! Thank you fan of Brazil.

Message 1 of 3 (732 Views)

Re: Harry Potter Remaster & Fantastic Beasts games

Hero

@zeangello You posted this in the subforum for A Way Out. I moved it to this section of the forum.

I think EA no longer has the licenses of these games, so they have nothing to say about it. It's the same as with their Lord of the Rings games. They're owned by Warner Bros.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (711 Views)

Re: Harry Potter Remaster & Fantastic Beasts games

@zeangello as @Fred_vdp correctly stated, the Harry Potter and LOTR licenses are now with Warner. EA can't re-publish the games developed for those IP's, can't remaster them or add compatibility patches to work on the newer Operating Systems. It also can't make any new game linked to those franchises. 

Meanwhile, we look how Warner sleeps on the license, releasing mediocre games at best or abyssmal at worst. But again, i can't blame JK Rowlings or the Tolkien Estate for offering the licenses to the highest bidders...

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 3 (691 Views)