Re: Hacknet (with Labyrinths) will not load

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacknet (with Labyrinths) will not load

★★★ Novice

When I load Hacknet, the usual Origin Activation Bootstrapper and console window open, and it loads a bit. But then, the "Hacknet Has Stopped Working" window opens, and it crashes. From what I could decipher from the console window, there is a memory error. I tried lowering the resolution to 640x480 in windowed mode, but that didn't help. From what Task manager shows, my GPU isn't getting overloaded. It never goes above 15% usage, and that is in spikes. My CPU is always at normal percentage. Same with RAM. I uninstalled and reinstalled, and that didn't work. I repaired, and that didn't work. I had this issue before, but reinstalling fixed it. The only online help I could find was on Steam.

Any Ideas?

Message 1 of 5 (1,436 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@itsgreenbanana Can you try repairing the game, you can do so by going into Origin, selecting the game and then in the settings option click repair game. 

Let me know how you get on.

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,712 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@itsgreenbanana Can you try repairing the game, you can do so by going into Origin, selecting the game and then in the settings option click repair game. 

Let me know how you get on.

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,713 Views)

★★★ Novice
I already repaired and reinstalled.
Message 3 of 5 (1,343 Views)

Community Manager

@itsgreenbanana Are you running the game in compatibility mode and as admin? If not can you try changing compatibility mode and then relaunching the game. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (1,296 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue, have you found a fix for this yet?

Message 5 of 5 (973 Views)