Fuse

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Re: Fuse

Community Manager

@steller2007 Hey, have you been able to play online before? Can you go online using any other EA games? Have you tried restarting the console/clearing the cache?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 51 of 58 (830 Views)

Cannot sign in origin account of Fuse in xbox360

★★★ Newbie
Cannot sign in origin account of Fuse in xbox360(could not sign origin account [EA]please try again later).After power reset 360 and router,still cannot login.
Message 52 of 58 (814 Views)

Re: Cannot sign in origin account of Fuse in xbox360

Community Manager

@kkcheungird Hey, have you been able to log in previously? Do you have any other EA games, can you log in on them?

I just checked and FUSE is showing online players, so it's possible that there was a temporary server issue, can you check again?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 53 of 58 (804 Views)

Re: Cannot sign in origin account of Fuse in xbox360

★★★ Newbie
I have played this game once since purchase the following day I went to play and I get the se error message. I have tried for four days now and still can't play. My router has been reset and my cache has been cleared, I give up.
Message 54 of 58 (796 Views)

cannot sign into fuse

★★ Newbie

why wont my e.a account automatically sign in when i play fuse????

Message 55 of 58 (751 Views)

Re: cannot sign into fuse

Community Manager

How does the sign-in fail? Are you still seeing this issue?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 56 of 58 (739 Views)

Re: cannot sign into fuse

Community Manager

Greetings Fuse fans,

We previously had a dedicated Fuse board, but decided to consolidate the threads on that board into this board instead due to lack of activity. You can find your old posts in here now.

Thank you for your understanding.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 57 of 58 (1,669 Views)

FUSE FOR XBOX ONE MARKETPLACE

★★★ Newbie

Hey EA Answers Team!

Happy Monday!

I'm just a dedicated Xbox Live fan, and have played many EA published games along with lots of cooperative titles. I am curious as to whether or not fans of FUSE should be expecting the game to come to the Xbox One marketplace any time soon?

The title is definitely a game my friends and I are willing to spend money on, just for that feel of teamwork and one of the many good games that featured cooperative campaign gameplay!

Below is a support ticket I submitted to FUSE/Insomniac in hopes for some type of clarification. However, they directed me to you guys; anyway someone can shed some light on my curiosity?

No rush, but would love to be informed. "Not gonna happen." is better than nothing honestly.

Best,

Derrick

Message 58 of 58 (516 Views)