Fuse

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Re: Hi everyone playing Fuse!

★★★ Newbie

I'm quite fond of Naya's warp rifle and cloaking, really fun to sneak up and instakill enemies, as well as crush an entire wave with singularities!

Message 11 of 58 (3,995 Views)

Re: Cancel Pre-order

Community Manager

Good stuff Deepak. Standard smile

I'll just mark this thread as solved, as you have taken the correct step to get this resolved.

Thanks for the post and for coming back to edit it.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 58 (3,760 Views)

FUSE pre order code

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys I didn't get my code, anybody have a remedy on how to fix that?

Message 13 of 58 (3,076 Views)

Re: FUSE pre order code

★★★ Newbie

Is there anybody also who pre order it on bestbuy.com?

Message 14 of 58 (2,979 Views)

where are the pre-order skins in-game?

★★★★ Novice

I pre-ordered Fuse and I am able to apply the prototype armor in the main menu but it does not register in the campaign.  I'm hoping it's just a matter of finding some storage locker or simply beating the first level.  The agent customization menu shows the armor is applied to the characters (they are wearing it) but I can't find out any info online about how to actually get the characters to wear it.

I've heard you have to beat the game first, but that can't be right.  I can see all the locked agent skins and my pre-order skins are unlocked. 

Message 15 of 58 (2,993 Views)

Re: where are the pre-order skins in-game?

★★★★★ Apprentice

The skins are only applied to the character for echelon mode. Lame, I know Frown

Message 16 of 58 (2,925 Views)

Re: where are the pre-order skins in-game?

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I just noticed that.  The pre-order description didn't say anything about the bonus content being only for a particular game mode.  99.9% of the time they always specify that it's for one game type, campaign, etc.  I ordered my copy online just for the pre-order bonuses  With tax + shipping I paid almost $80.  I probably would have just bought it at Wal-Mart for $60 if I had known about the content being only for a game type.  I'm left feeling like I just got the short end of the stick.  Oh well it is a fun game.

Message 17 of 58 (2,919 Views)

Community Manager

Hi blackicecarnage,

If you still do not have your pre-order code at this point I suggest you contact your retailer.

Barry.

barry.png
Message 18 of 58 (2,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didnt get the preorder code aswell. I preordered Fuse from Amazon.co.uk, mailed them and they say they haven't received any bonus code from the manufacturer. They said to ask EA.

Message 19 of 58 (2,822 Views)

FUSE / DRAGON AGE III INQUISITION

★★ Novice

To whom it may concern, I am emailing to EA about a few things that I wish to have anwsered.

- Why was the game Fuse not released also for the PC?

- Will Dragon Age III be released only for the consoles or will it also be relased for PC?

Message 20 of 58 (2,280 Views)