Re: Fight night champion Rival gyms next assignment in "5107" days

by noboru-kun

Original Post

Fight night champion Rival gyms next assignment in "5107" days

★★ Apprentice

TO MODS: Please don't merge this into the main fight night champion thread. Only the thread creator has the "Me too" Option.

Hello EA. i was wondering if you could fix the issue with rival gyms as shown below? It has been a issue since start of 2013, and still going on. This makes the 3 Rival gym trophies including the platinum trophy unachievable

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/801-FIGHT-NIGHT-CHAMPION/21-Represent-the-Crew-I

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/801-FIGHT-NIGHT-CHAMPION/23-Represent-the-Crew-II

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/801-FIGHT-NIGHT-CHAMPION/25-Represent-the-Crew-III

^ Nobody has gotten any of the rival gym trophies since end of 2012. It's a issue for everyone. There's no workaround, only EA can fix the timer. It's supposed to be every 14 days for a rival assignment. but somehow it got to over 6000 days

It seems like a very simple fix... only the countdown clock is broken. They just need to fix that so rival period can start once again

I created a thread like this a month ago. it was merged into the main thread, but everyone from EA ignored it for a month. All we want is a confirmation from EA if this can be fixed, thats all. Thanks...

Message 1 of 9 (879 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes, the same issue is happening to me on Xbox as well

Message 2 of 9 (850 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This started at the start of 2k13 and i want the rival clock workin again LOL 5000 days is nearly 30 years and i aint w8in 30yrs. FIX IT EA PLEASE.

Message 3 of 9 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

please fixt this isue so we al can plat it

Message 4 of 9 (809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please EA I was a champ of fnr4 now i want to be a champ of fnc but i cant because it isnt a full game please ea i love you 

Message 5 of 9 (801 Views)

★★★ Newbie

plz fix this Standard smile i buy every fifa game you guys do day 1 every year plus spending 500 dollars on ultimate team a year Standard smile please fix this so i can platinum this game Standard smile

Message 6 of 9 (771 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
please get the clock fixed, this is a simple fix and it would be a great service to the community of a very active game
Message 7 of 9 (767 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey, I have the same issue. I seen you two EA nils and David posting on these threads, could one of you forward the issues to the team? I would love to platinum this game, cheers
Message 8 of 9 (711 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When I bought this game on a recent sale by EA I was unpleasantrly surprized when I realized it can't be completed. Please fix this problem.

Message 9 of 9 (690 Views)