Fight Night Game

by TShakurfan96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fight Night Game

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

It's been 7 yrs now going on 8 yrs since the last Fight Night game has been released.I went to Walmart and other stores last weekend as saw some stupid games out for PS4 and thought to myself WHY??There are some really lame games out for PS4 and tell in me that there's high demand for some of those stupid games??But yet,no high demand for Fight Night?Please EA Sports,please come out with a new FN game for PS4,there is a high demand for this game.Boxing is coming back.Big fights are startin to get made.I think it's time to make a fighting game.Please make it happen with a deep,deep career mode.From amatures to pros.Thanks for your time.

Message 1 of 4 (619 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fight Night Game

Community Manager

Thanks for the post and the passion for the game @TShakurfan96.

I am not aware of any plans for a new Fight Night game but will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (598 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for the post and the passion for the game @TShakurfan96.

I am not aware of any plans for a new Fight Night game but will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WE NEED FIGHT NIGHT!!!

Message 3 of 4 (415 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's true it's true we need fight night anew, It's been eight years the game better be great y'hear! At least fix the boxer share so I don't have to complain on here.

Message 4 of 4 (379 Views)