Fight Night Champion

by tamargo1823

Original Post

Re: Fight champion backward compa on ps4

★★★ Newbie
We need a new fight night please, last one was 2011. At least let us know if one is in the pipeline. Think of all the new heavyweights and the current boxing scene, please do it
Message 571 of 629 (4,373 Views)

Re: Why has fight night champion been taken off line

★ Novice
I'm slightly confused about this. I, too, had about twenty boxer CABS that, back in the day, I spent many hours on, and now that the game is finally backwards compatible, I was hoping that all of my beloved creations would still be there. Unfortunately, when I searched my GT, only about four boxers came up - and really none of the best ones. Where did they all go? Why would some be there, but all the others are not? There are plenty of CABs from like 2011 still available for download, so it's weird that they are still there, but several of mine are not. Do you, or anyone else, know how I might recover all my old uploaded boxers?
Message 572 of 629 (4,355 Views)

Re: PS3 Fight Night Champion Online, Servers & Trophies

★★★ Newbie

Is there a problem with the PS3 EA servers? Is this a full functioning game when online? Is it possible to get all the trophies?

Message 573 of 629 (4,352 Views)

Re: fight night

★★★ Newbie

Dude i just noticed a new tuner update today. What was it ? And look we understand that but we need a new fightbnight or remastered version of champions u would be surprised how many people would buy it........ Thunk about it EA SMART RIGHT...... AND WE DONT NEED FLOYD IN IT FOR IT TO BE GREAT 

Message 574 of 629 (4,192 Views)

Re: XB1 Fight Night Champion "New Tuner Download" Failing

★★★ Newbie

Any luck?  I just tried it last night...

Message 575 of 629 (3,806 Views)

★ Guide

I keep getting the message  Xbox live membership priviledges prevent you from using this feature, however im an Xbox Gold live member so it should work right, on Xbox One btw. Is there a special setting i need to set to get boxer share to work ? 

Message 576 of 629 (3,084 Views)

★ Guide

Well i figured what the problem with the xbox live message was, butnow it will simply not connect to boxer share it keeps the circle going as if its trying to connect but it wont, 

Pleaze EA bring the beloved boxer share back online

Message 577 of 629 (3,060 Views)

Re: How do you fight a friend in fight night of Champions for xbox one?

★★★ Novice
Boxer share does not work on x360, "EA Sports World servers are just run out of service recently." Please try again later. Recently, 3 months ago this function was still working now, I started and did some advice?
Message 578 of 629 (2,911 Views)

Re: boxer share not working

★★★ Newbie

They promised me in chat that the boxer share would be fixed too, just the other day

Message 579 of 629 (2,731 Views)

Re: Fight Night Champion

★★★ Newbie

My game is having the same problem. Can you tell me how to fix it? Thanks 

Message 580 of 629 (2,039 Views)