Fight Night Champion

by tamargo1823

Original Post

Re: Fight Night Champion

★★★★★ Novice
Im doing this on my phone and i think i keep messing it up. I thought i replied to a post and not created one. Im on fight night champion. My owc is not recording the stats. Xbox 360. Gt Hamydog
Message 371 of 629 (1,053 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same problem. Owc just stopped recording my stats. Xbox 360 gt Hamydog in mexico
Message 372 of 629 (1,052 Views)

Fight night champion for playstation unable to retrieve post fight stats

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

WTF ?!!!!!

ONLINE OWC ! UNABLE TO RETRIEVE POST FIGHTS STATS AT THIS TIME !!

still same stats ! 11:0 ...I won next 4 fights and still 11:0 but EXP is going UP !

I am angry !!! I erase boxer and it not work !

who can help pls ?

Message 373 of 629 (1,012 Views)

Re: Make it happen

★★★ Newbie
I am unable to retrieve fights that's it stays at 00 ?? I called PlayStation network and they said it could be possibly be my game inside the consul ! I then purchased the game online and I'm still having the same problem !
Message 374 of 629 (1,030 Views)

Re: Fight Night for Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

i agree fight night is the only reason for me to play and ea game, but ea dont care about us they dont see dollars in the game so the dont give a *, my recomendation is to boycut them advice other people on internett to do they same

Message 375 of 629 (2,834 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@salboa81 wrote:
I am unable to retrieve fights that's it stays at 00 ?? I called PlayStation network and they said it could be possibly be my game inside the consul ! I then purchased the game I'm still having the same problem 

This problem has been happening for a while now, but Nils from the EA techteam is decent enough to patch the problem whenever it comes to his attention. Guess it just depends on when the guy gets time to check this board. Dont know if EA have much time for FNC seeing as its an old game but us FNC fans have been able to rely on Nils this past few months when this problem arises.

Message 376 of 629 (1,272 Views)

Re: Fight Night for Xbox One

★★ Novice

It's been very clear to me to not buy games that i don't like.

Fifa 16 came to me with Xbox one bundle that was cheaper than just xbox one without game.

I also got free EA Access month and i tried with it UFC and other EA games and didn't like them.

That's why i came here to ask FN game for Xbox one.

Think about this EA.

FN Champion is already made (no development costs) and only thing you have to do is to make it available to Xbox One. That is easy money with low cost!

Message 377 of 629 (2,827 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks everyone for the reports, just wanted to confirm that we are looking into this and I will update you all as soon as the tech team gets back to me.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 378 of 629 (1,248 Views)

why is fight night champion not working on line

★ Novice

why is fight night champion still not work online 

Message 379 of 629 (1,230 Views)

★ Novice

win loss record not updating either

Message 380 of 629 (1,252 Views)