Re: Crazy idea

by tf141kurt

Original Post

Re: Why are Fight Night threads getting moved without answers?

@EA_Barry It's 2019 and it still doesnt work. WTF?
Message 591 of 629 (2,537 Views)

Re: Ps3 Fight night owc

★★★ Novice

Just got the game. Everything works including online game modes however after a championship match or any other online match I recieve the flowing message "unable to retrieve fight stats at this time". Any suggestions as to a fix? 

Message 592 of 629 (2,537 Views)

Re: BOXING GAME FOR PS4!

★★★ Newbie

Fight Night Champion on PS3 not updating win/loss record on fight now or OWC. No XP.

Message 593 of 629 (2,537 Views)

Re: Fight Night Champion OWC No XP

★★ Novice

I have tried everything that everyone has told me to try on this thread and nothing is working!? I've spent money in the EA store in the past and if this doesn't get fixed I'm going to have to contact my credit card but would just rather the game work!

Message 594 of 629 (2,293 Views)

Re: Fight Night Champion online is broken

★ Novice

Downloaded FIFA 20 demo and accepted the terms and now I’m good

Message 595 of 629 (2,044 Views)

Re: Fight night champion

★ Novice

It is still happening and would be cool to know why and if it will get fix or not

Message 596 of 629 (1,824 Views)

Re: Fight Night Champion OWC No XP

★★★ Newbie

is there an update on this? Its 2020 and I am currently having this problem.  

Message 597 of 629 (1,736 Views)

Re: fight night champion

★★★ Newbie

How did you fix it? 

Message 598 of 629 (1,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@planetblack1 What’s your email. ? Mine is [edit: email address removed]. Please email me about this
Message 599 of 629 (1,524 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can go to ea help and with psn login email and ea account details get them to accept the terms for you via the live chat.. that fixes the user agreement problem (PS3) and gets you online and signed in but no boxer share - think they just haven’t reactivated it since they stopped supporting.. reading though thread  to see if it’s been sorted. Hope this helps people 

Message 600 of 629 (1,336 Views)