Re: Fight Night Champion OWC No XP

by drobos557

Original Post

Re: EA have you discontinued boxer share for fight night rd 4/fight night champi

★★★ Newbie

Im on Xbox 360 and fight night champion. 

Message 581 of 629 (3,290 Views)

Re: Fight Night Champion

★★ Novice

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE INFORM THEM OVER AT EA WE NEED RAYMOND BISHOP UNLOCKED.

Message 582 of 629 (3,288 Views)

Re: Fight Night Champion Unlockables

★★★ Newbie

Same with the bolt shorts... has anyone found a way to get it to work?

Message 583 of 629 (3,287 Views)

Re: Problems with my brand new Fight Night Champion redeem code doesn't work!!!!

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Spectre wrote:

Hi lemao1983,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Is EA ever coming out with another boxing game? I love Fight Night and I still play it on my PS3. Keep FIGHT NIGHT going!

@EA_Spectre wrote:

Hi lemao1983,

For all questions about your account, game code, and game registration, please get in contact with an EA Game Advisor.

You need to log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category", and "Platform" to see the contact options. Please choose phone, chat or email as contact option.

Thanks,
Ursula

Message 584 of 629 (3,114 Views)

Re: Fight Night Champion OWC No XP

★ Novice

I find it easier to sign out as soon as i turn ps3 on and let the game sign you back into psn account while game loads 

Message 585 of 629 (2,925 Views)

Re: BOXING GAME FOR PS4!

★★★ Novice
I've been trying to play online for a week and it keeps saying " unable to retrieve the EA™ Terms and condition at this time. You will not be able to sign online until ou accept the EA™ Terms and conditions."

please help , im on ps3
Message 586 of 629 (2,647 Views)

★★ Novice

Im on Xbox 360 and I have the same problem. When I start Fight night it didnt work and I cant play online "Unable to retrieve the EA Terms and conditions at this time. You will not able to sing online until you accept  the EA Terms and conditions.  Pls help me yo fix it.

Message 587 of 629 (2,322 Views)

★★ Novice

I also got same problem. Cannot accept terms and conditions. Xbox One and Xbox360.

Message 588 of 629 (2,293 Views)

Re: Fight night champion for Xbox 360

★★★★★ Newbie
@suavcin1 Cant accept term an condition
Message 589 of 629 (2,273 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@hariszhr Have found the problem
Message 590 of 629 (2,270 Views)