Re: Fight Night Champion

by xjkzfhesjfxbhxr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fight Night Champion

★★ Apprentice

Good morning, EA! Some time ago in the game Fight Night Champion you made available to Young George Foreman which previously was only available in pre order as DLC. I, and probably other players, are very grateful to you! But I would like to ask you if you are going to add two other boxers as DLC as the that you had previously unlock during the promotion of Dr Pepper: Prison Andre Bishop and Raymond Bishop?

Message 1 of 15 (7,876 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@xjkzfhesjfxbhxr I'm not aware of any plans to add those players as free DLC. I'll pass your feedback on to the team. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (7,874 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@xjkzfhesjfxbhxr I'm not aware of any plans to add those players as free DLC. I'll pass your feedback on to the team. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 15 (7,875 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Is it known now whether these boxers will be added as DLC?

Message 3 of 15 (7,648 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey, pardon me for my intrusion. I'm new here & don't know my way around the layout just yet. My question is, what's the deal with the boxer share/gallery for the xbox 360? I keep getting an "EA Servers Are Temporarily Down, Try Again Later" message. It was working fine a few months ago. I'm still actively able to play head to head matches etc, but can't seem to access the gallery, it's blank & a pinwheel going in constant circles until that message pops up.
Message 4 of 15 (7,631 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I sometimes also have it.

Message 5 of 15 (7,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When will the servers be available for downloading boxers for OWC mode?Thanks for any help.

Message 6 of 15 (7,186 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko  This is an ongoing issue with PS3, no Young Foreman DLC when clearly Microsoft has given their users the DLC for free. Can you forward this message to the team please?

Message 7 of 15 (7,053 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko You already know if Prison Andre Bishop and Raymond Bishop will be added as DLC?

Message 8 of 15 (6,876 Views)

Community Manager

@xjkzfhesjfxbhxr wrote:

@EA_Darko You already know if Prison Andre Bishop and Raymond Bishop will be added as DLC?

This game is no longer be supported with additional content updates.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 15 (6,853 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry Yes, this is an old game, but you did add a year ago Young George Foreman as DLC, so you could add these two boxers. Boxer Share servers also do not work for several months. You should listen to players and help, the more that there is no indication that in the near future there will be a new game from the series Fight Night because all the time you are doing new games from the UFC series.

Message 10 of 15 (6,833 Views)